Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Cool Unanswered: Good & Bad Glitch :D

lol such a silly but good n bad glitch happend 2 my webkinz account :
1. i dont log in my account a long time so 2day i decited 2 visit my pets in this account & i found a nice suprise : i got a wbknz pet & hamster 4 FREE in my account but without odes i mean i loged in & i saw pets that i never saw them b4 thats good bcaus i got 4 FREE Petunia the mazin hamster & ghess which pet i got ?!?! WOOHOO !!!!!!!!! i got the YELLOW LAB !!!!!!!!!!! & 4 FREE !!!!! thx thx thx ganz a lot

2. i just got some trophies 2 my yellow lab ( i was playing with her ) & i had 2 go so i loged out & when i loged in : 1. the pet was showing wasnt the pet i payed with 2. my trophies dissapered !!

Ganz its fun 2 get rare pet 4 free but 2 take items not
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Good & Bad Glitch :D

Okay, well, this might not be so good. Maybe someone's hacked into your account. But I mean, if you're okay with that, I don't see why this thread is in 'Somebody Help!' But if you're not, I'd suggest calling GANZ. Or change your password.
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #3

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

i dont really understand your question but it could always be a hacker
misssayles is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 01:25 AM   #4

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Obviously the pet was put in there by mistake and then probably removed by ganz. Since it wasn't your pet then whatever you did with the pet probably doesn't count.
kandeekane is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #5

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
Obviously the pet was put in there by mistake and then probably removed by ganz. Since it wasn't your pet then whatever you did with the pet probably doesn't count.
but the pet wasnt remove
Old 01-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #6
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Hello!

This doesn't quite belong here becuase your not asking anything! Someone could've hacked your account so I suggest calling GANZ and changing your password.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #7

Priceless has disabled reputation

This doesn't seem like a glitch. It sounds like a hacker mostly, but I always could be wrong. I suggest changing your password right away if you don't want to have more items stolen. Then call Ganz. Its faster then e-mail! To find Ganz's number, go to the regular log-in page, where they have the picture fort the season, and try and find a Customer Service area
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #8
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

It sounds like a hacker, and you should probably call Ganz about this issue, and let them know about what happened.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #9
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

LOL LOL LOL
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

It might be some very strange glitch that gives you A PET, but the site doesn't regonize the pet, so therefore doesn't remember what you did with the pet.
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e