Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
Such a silly little
Webkinz :)

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Unanswered: Goober's Lab issue. Not cool Ganz! Not Cool!

Several times in the last week I have played Goober's Lab and when I die (either run out of time or out of moves) the screen glitches up and gets stuck. It's not a "please wait" thing.. it just sits there.. with Goober blinking.. and no marbles.. and it won't move! So then I have to refresh my webkinz and don't get my KC. Ugh! So annoying!

I've lost at least 300KC off of this.

Not cool Ganz. Not cool!
webkiner23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Goober's Lab issue. Not cool Ganz! Not Cool!

is it on the app? If it's not, try clearing your Internet's history, clearing your cache, and "F5" ing off and on. Also, if you have multiple Internet browsers (explorer, safari, Ect)
try using a different one
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #3

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I know exactly how you feel. My "grid" goes completely gray with no atoms and it just "sits" there. (Picture is attached) I have contacted GANZ several times with this issue and they called me one day and said that someone on their end got the same result, and are awarding me 500 KC for my inconvenience, and assured me the issue was fixed.

Seems like it was only a temporary fix, because now you have what seems like the same problem I had.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgno money from goober.JPG (154.8 KB, 1 views)
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #4

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

sounds like they fixed on glitch and it went to that game. you remember home before dark? that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long till they fixed it... i also lost a lot of kc and i never got it back
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
I know exactly how you feel. My "grid" goes completely gray with no atoms and it just "sits" there. (Picture is attached) I have contacted GANZ several times with this issue and they called me one day and said that someone on their end got the same result, and are awarding me 500 KC for my inconvenience, and assured me the issue was fixed.

Seems like it was only a temporary fix, because now you have what seems like the same problem I had.
The picture you posted is exactly what I have happened. How annoying.

Hmm.. I had this post under "glitches" .. but apparently the admin of this site doesn't agree? I'd sure call it a glitch!
webkiner23 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #6

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkiner23
The picture you posted is exactly what I have happened. How annoying.

Hmm.. I had this post under "glitches" .. but apparently the admin of this site doesn't agree? I'd sure call it a glitch!
I would also call it a glitch. Go figure!

Although sometimes I get the cash and other times just the gray grid. So apparently it is only a "sometimes" glitch. LOL! Like almost, not quite.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitch, goober's lab, losing kinz cash