Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
bluestars11
Gift Guru
Celd33 is just really niceCeld33 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Gone for some time...

I've been busy with errr LIFE... and I haven't been on WW in a LONG time... like 6 months.... and I'm trying to get back into WW. I just noticed there's this things called "Alyssa's Challenge" What's the point to it? Anything else new that has happened??? Please explain everything that's gone on in the last few months... THANX!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 04:09 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Gone for some time...

Well, recently there is a new game in the arcade. New webkinz, webkinz eStore, My Page. And I can't think of anything else at the moment. You can pm me for more information about these things.
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

Alyssa's challenge is basically the gem hunt in charm forest form.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 04:19 PM   #4

kelren has a spectacular aura about

Here is a Couple things for you:

E-Store -The Webkinz E-Store is a place where you can buy virtual items for real Money,But you have to be 19 or Older to Buy stuff..If your under the age of 19 you can look though!

Allysa's Star Challenge -If you find a Star in the Sky click on it,Then when the Screen turns White I think it means you won something!
Old 08-31-2008, 04:31 PM   #5
Call me kitten! :

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

Alyssa's Star Challange is really just for fun. It's basically like the gem hunt. If you see a silver ball flying across the sky in the Star Challange that's a comet. Sometimes the comet gives you nothing. But other times it gives you a piece of the special space outfit. (There's a helmet, shirt, belt, pants, and boots.) Try to collect them all!

~New Add Ons in Webkinz World~:

My Page
A LOT more kinz
More are retired
Webkinz estore
The Arena (It's not really that new anymore)
KinzChat PLUS is back!

My Page: MyPage is like myspace only safer. You can decorate with premade backgrounds, show pictures of your kinz (dressed or undressed), click 'Edit' and click the different boxes to change what they say (premade words only) and meet new people! There is also a lot more to discover!

More kinz: Check out the Webkinz section in the newz to see all the new kinz and which ones are retired. (A lot of new ones got retired FAST)

More are retired: See above.

Webkinz eStore: Buy codes for webkinz*, exclusive seats, special estore super beds and a bunch more!

NOTE: THIS IS REAL MONEY
*You can only buy webkinz if you're outside the United States or Canada. Unless your buying the grey wolf. Then you are allowed to.

The Arena: Enter cooking or beauty contest to win kinzcash! But only at certain times! It's hard to win! So good luck!

KinzChat PLUS is back!: You've seen kinchat plus correct? Well over the past 6 months or so they've remodled the kinzchat. First it was two buildings - kinzchat with selected sayings and kinchat plus when you typed what you wanted. But then people must have been saying so many bad things that they got rid of KinzChat plus. So it took a while for them to get rid of that. And while they got rid of plus they remodeled the building and turned it into an actual tree house. Now they closed it down AGAIN to add in KinzChat Plus. They say it's open again but most people can't get in because of an overload of members OR that you haven't turned on your kinzchat phone before clicking on "Clubhouse"

Hope this helps!

~cutekitten48
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 04:37 PM   #6

csummergirl22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Basically what cutekitten said covers it ALL!
csummergirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 05:05 PM   #7
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

There are a couple new games in the arcade (Get 11 Solitaire and Smoothie Moves) and we now have underwater rooms! You can get them by buying an underwater pet - the goldfish, manatee, dolphin. There are more coming out over the next few months.

The underwater pets have bubbles around them when they enter non-water rooms, and non-water pets get bubbles around them when they go into the underwater rooms.

I think everything else was already covered, so I'll just say Welcome Back!!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 06:29 PM   #8
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Alyssa's Star Challange is really just for fun. It's basically like the gem hunt. If you see a silver ball flying across the sky in the Star Challange that's a comet. Sometimes the comet gives you nothing. But other times it gives you a piece of the special space outfit. (There's a helmet, shirt, belt, pants, and boots.) Try to collect them all!

My Page
A LOT more kinz
More are retired
Webkinz estore
KinzChat PLUS is back!

My Page: MyPage is like myspace only safer. You can decorate with premade backgrounds, show pictures of your kinz (dressed or undressed), click 'Edit' and click the different boxes to change what they say (premade words only) and meet new people! There is also a lot more to discover!

More kinz: Check out the Webkinz section in the newz to see all the new kinz and which ones are retired. (A lot of new ones got retired FAST)

Webkinz eStore: Buy codes for webkinz*, exclusive seats, special estore super beds and a bunch more!

*You can only buy webkinz if you're outside the United States or Canada. Unless your buying the grey wolf. Then you are allowed to.

The Arena: Enter cooking or beauty contest to win kinzcash! But only at certain times! It's hard to win! So good luck!

KinzChat PLUS is back!: You've seen kinchat plus correct? Well over the past 6 months or so they've remodled the kinzchat. First it was two buildings - kinzchat with selected sayings and kinchat plus when you typed what you wanted. But then people must have been saying so many bad things that they got rid of KinzChat plus. So it took a while for them to get rid of that. And while they got rid of plus they remodeled the building and turned it into an actual tree house. Now they closed it down AGAIN to add in KinzChat Plus. They say it's open again but most people can't get in because of an overload of members OR that you haven't turned on your kinzchat phone before clicking on "Clubhouse"

Hope this helps!

~cutekitten48
She covers a lot of it, but she missed the underwater rooms. If you buy an underwater pet (Manatee, Goldfish, Dolphin) you are able to buy an underwater room for 1000KC.
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #9
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by cutekitten48

My Page
A LOT more kinz
More are retired
Webkinz estore
KinzChat PLUS is back!

Hope this helps!

~cutekitten48
Thats about it!but note:you may not be able to get iin the club house
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
slexeh is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't think anyone mentioned w cares!

there's a "red tag" webkinz cares pet. the seal is the only one available in most stores. but there are little kinz exclsuive to walgreens. they're $6.99 at walgreens. and on top of the pet, you get a red tag that open up special webkinz cares prizes and the w cares game! for every code entered, you get 5 plays of the w cares game. and when you first enter the code, you choose a gift box that gives you a special w cares items. there are red sofas, red and white armoires, balloons, cookies, ice cream sandwiches, chocolate bars, red top hats, red jackets, a heart/puppy garden statue, paintings, a clock, and a grand prize (really rare and priceless) of a dining set - table, 4 chairs, 2 placemats.

you probably missed the new placemats! one was released for summer extravaganza. and then another for the w cares grand prize. and then one new one with the series 3 trading cards!
slexeh is offline Female
Closed