Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

redneckgirl64 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Gold Deluxe Memebership questions

I am interested in purchasing a Gold Deluxe Memebership at Webkinz. My question is I am interested in the Annual Family. I have 4 accounts in my household. Now does each account (when you purchase this annual family plan) get everything listed in that row minus the Super Deluxe item or does everything get divided equally amonst the accounts. I cannot find anywhere on Webkinz where they answer this question and I hate to waste the money all on one account. Thanks much, Kelly
redneckgirl64 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by fluffrnuttr
Hi kelly!

I think most of the questions have been answered....other than the contact information.....

When you have 10 posts....you will no longer be a "lil kinz" and you will be able to CLICK on someone's name and see some options...such as PRIVATE message (also known on here as PM'ing) ....this is like sending an email that only you and they can see..... or viewing THEIR profile page...which will allow you to POST a VISITOR Message (or as some people call it...a VM) ...this is not private at all---much like the COMMENTS on MYSPACE or FACEBOOK....anyone can see them.....

Hope that helps......

There are lots of welcoming threads on here that can give you the "low-down" on most of the things....but, it is pretty late here, and I am surprised I am still awake....since I have to get up in only a few hours----*what was I THINKING being up so late*???....lol....my fault, no one elses.....

I will check back in tomorrow and see if I can help you any further....

fluffrnuttr
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Gold Deluxe Memebership questions

I think you only get one hat, like not everyone get's one. I think! I'm really not sure sorry.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi Redneckgirl, welcome to WI!!! Each account gets the monthly gift box...the account you set up at the estore gets 3,000 points each month for the sign up. You can set up a gift plan to send the points to the accounts if you want. I hope that helps. Let me know if it wasn't clear. Enjoy CJ ps, yes each account gets the gold hat! Oh, and, if you do it NOW, you will get the June gift box on all accounts plus next week you will get the July ones...don't think about it too long...it's costing you Prom dresses and wish tokens CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 06-27-2009 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: adding info
Old 06-27-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Every account get the deluxe member hat and the item of the month. Each account gets 1 vacation a month and a wish token every month. Your account gets estore points every month but only 1 estore account. It goes to the account that you purchase your deluxe membership on. Plus each account is a deluxe account so each member gets all the extra bonuses in ww. The only draw back is you don't get the slide. If you want the slide it is for a single account option.
I have the year membership on 3 accounts. I didn't put the 4th one on because I thought I might get the slide by opening a single account for that one. Never did it yet and I kind of wish I had added it to the family account to save money.
We LOVE ours !!!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Hi there click on this link RedBear has a fantastic thread with all you need to know

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...update-489864/
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #6

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by redneckgirl64
I am interested in purchasing a Gold Deluxe Memebership at Webkinz. My question is I am interested in the Annual Family. I have 4 accounts in my household. Now does each account (when you purchase this annual family plan) get everything listed in that row minus the Super Deluxe item or does everything get divided equally amonst the accounts. I cannot find anywhere on Webkinz where they answer this question and I hate to waste the money all on one account. Thanks much, Kelly

Hi "Redneckgirl64"........and welcome to WI!

I, myself have a "family" membership, which includes my 3 accounts, my mom, and my sister's accounts.

When I put them all on, I was the ONLY one with the estore account, and they still do not have an estore account (currently, if my sister wants to buy anything, she and I have an agreement worked out---where she will just give me the money, and I will go purchase the items for her....as she doesn't like using her debit card online....).

Anyhow....like the previous person mentioned....the estore points are ONLY added to ONE estore account....and you can gift them...(but, I do not really know how to do that...as I have never "Gifted" estore points).

Each of our accounts get a deluxe GOLD HAT....(this can not be traded/sold/kinzposted.)

Each month, we get a GIFT BOX---now it is on the FIRST of each month....in the gift box, you MAY....MAY...but not ALWAYS.....get something REALLY COOL like a KINZSTYLE item, or a SUPER RARE item....or it could be a HIGH END w-shop item....that you COULD SELL if you did not want it---for a LARGE SUM of kinzcash....or, you may wind up with a low end w-shop/curio shop item....but, so far, with our 5 accounts, I have noticed that we have EACH gotten KINZSTYLE SOME of the the months, and NON-kinzstyle other months---which may include a recipe food/curioshop/w-shop item...but so far, it has been at least one kinzstyle for each of those accounts for at LEAST one of the 3 gift boxes.

You also get a WISH TOKEN each month......on each account in the gift box.

Now there are some COOL daily things to do--including the WHEEL of DELUXE every few days so far......(between my sister and I---we have gotten 3 of the pieces of path in the first 3 days of the Wheel---I passed her my piece of path, so she could build a "yellow brick road".....lol.)

There is a piece of "deluxe" clothing each month....THIS you can TRADE/KINZPOST...possibly SELL....(think before selling...as MANY would LOVE to have the item in a trade if you didn't want it.....).

Many did not/do not know that DELUXE clothing item was able to be traded/sold when it came out or still.....not sure if it is a glitch or was intended to be like that.

BUT, again, EACH ACCOUNT gets it....

Some have mentioned that if you do NOT have 5 accounts when you sign up, that you can put the SAME account on TWICE.....such as this....

Account 1:.....webkinzDOG
Account 2:....webkinzCAT
Account 3:....webkinzBIRD
Account 4:....webkinzFISH
Account 5:....webkinzDOG (which is repeated).

Some have said (again, not sure if this is true, or confirmed.....)....that you will just wind up with 2 gift boxes.....not a second chance at spinning the wheel of deluxe or anything.....on that account. (not sure if you would prefer to OPEN a new account if you had a spare pet instead???....since sometimes, you have the WHEEL of DELUXE and other rare items GIVEN to you.......such as 10pm...DELUXE MEMBERS....CLICK HERE FOR A FREE EXPERIMENT TABLE......)

You need the PASSWORD of the accounts at the TIME you put them on....and make sure they are SPELLED RIGHT!!....(so do not do this when you are TIRED or distracted.........).

Hope this info helps......

Let me know if you need anything more/any questions.....

fluffrnuttr

Last edited by fluffrnuttr; 06-27-2009 at 09:37 PM..
Old 06-27-2009, 10:33 PM   #7

redneckgirl64 is on a distinguished road

Hello and thank you for your answer. If I am to understand, only 3,000 e-store points are awarded to the main account each month. If you have 5 accounts on the one annual plan you do not get 3,000 per account (5) just the one 3,000 ...am i correct?

Hello again...i was just looking at the e-store items and what i saw states that after purchased, they cannot be sent via kinzpost. Does that mean that my kids can't send these items back and forth to each other when they are tired of using them or trade them in the trading room??? You are just stuck with the itmes??? Has anyone tried to do anything with these items???Thanks, Kelly

To :fluffrnuttr

I am new to this site and do not know how to contact directly or if that is allowed through mailing in this site say like myspace does. Maybe you could help me navigate?????Thanks, Kelly

Last edited by redneckgirl64; 06-27-2009 at 10:33 PM..
redneckgirl64 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #8
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

true, e-store items are there to stay. you can't kinz post them.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by redneckgirl64
Hello and thank you for your answer. If I am to understand, only 3,000 e-store points are awarded to the main account each month. If you have 5 accounts on the one annual plan you do not get 3,000 per account (5) just the one 3,000 ...am i correct?

Hello again...i was just looking at the e-store items and what i saw states that after purchased, they cannot be sent via kinzpost. Does that mean that my kids can't send these items back and forth to each other when they are tired of using them or trade them in the trading room??? You are just stuck with the itmes??? Has anyone tried to do anything with these items???Thanks, Kelly
Hi, Kelly! I have a family membership for 5 accounts. Everyone has given excellent answers.

I have one suggestion. If you want 5 dresses or hats or jackets, apply your membership to 5 accounts. If you have a $1 pet or extra pet, just open an account to get the free items and send them to your main account. It makes the family membership much more worth the money. You may also get extra tokens and bonus activities. When I do my Deluxe activities, I do them real quick on all 5 accounts. Plus the extra items trade!

You are correct on the 3000. It only goes to your main account you designate.

E-store items when purchased with points will give you a code. You may save the code and put it on any account you wish. Once you put it on the account, no you cannot trade it or send it to your other accounts. That is how it is for pets and certain items. Figurine items seem to be tradeable. There are a few things that will still trade. The pet items will trade, just not the pet. If you buy a Lazy River, for example, it cannot be traded once put on your account. It must stay there.

I hope this helps you! It does seem complicated. I read redbear's thread a few times before I finally understood everything and decided to buy. The family membership is by far the best deal!
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #10

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi kelly!

I think most of the questions have been answered....other than the contact information.....

When you have 10 posts....you will no longer be a "lil kinz" and you will be able to CLICK on someone's name and see some options...such as PRIVATE message (also known on here as PM'ing) ....this is like sending an email that only you and they can see..... or viewing THEIR profile page...which will allow you to POST a VISITOR Message (or as some people call it...a VM) ...this is not private at all---much like the COMMENTS on MYSPACE or FACEBOOK....anyone can see them.....

Hope that helps......

There are lots of welcoming threads on here that can give you the "low-down" on most of the things....but, it is pretty late here, and I am surprised I am still awake....since I have to get up in only a few hours----*what was I THINKING being up so late*???....lol....my fault, no one elses.....

I will check back in tomorrow and see if I can help you any further....

fluffrnuttr
Closed