Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
MATTVON
Webkinz :)

PhilosParents is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Going on three days and still can't get in

We were able to log in and play for one minutes just after midnight rolling into Halloween, so we were able to get the spider gift bucket thing, but that was it. It's now Nov. 2 and we still can't get in! I'm not going to even bother listing everything we've done because it's been three days of reinstalling, rebooting, reloading, sending unanswered e-mails to Webkinz tech support, pressing F5 and Ctrl F5, etc. The dock loads and our pet's health, happiness, and hunger continue to drop, but we can't get past the blank screen and motionless W where the newspaper should be, can't get into our room, can't go anywhere! By this point, our pets are probably both sick, our garden may be dead, and we've missed out on Halloween and the Halloween theme. It wouldnt' be so upsetting if Webkinz would just write us back and explain, but they have left us totally in the dark.

Is anyone else out there still having this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 01:56 AM   #2
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Default Re: Going on three days and still can't get in

The toll free number is NOT 1-800-WEB-KINZ (that will get you the branch office of some other company!) It is 1-866-WEB-KINZ (1-866-932-5469)

But, the 866 number just puts you into an automated system that basically tells you to email them. After you email (and get past the first form response), they will reply with a code number. You need to enter that code, leave a message, and they will call you back (1-3 days).

There have been 2 direct line numbers posted here on the forums in the past
1-905-851-6661
1-905-WEB- KINZ
press 0 to get to the operator

I have not used these direct line numbers, but others here have claimed some success with them.

Hope they can get things fixed for you.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 11-02-2007, 05:32 AM   #3
MATTVON

Well, after testing with friends' accounts, apparently the problem is solely with our account. We still haven't heard anything back from Webkinz. Thanks for the numbers; we'll be trying them today.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

You could also try this number that I use.
1-866-932-5469 CODE 2407
I am sooo sorry this is happening to you.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 01:44 AM   #5
MATTVON

We finally got some help, and are back in. The guys acted a bit suspicious. Plato said that he was only joking about the party, but Milton was evasive... I wonder.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #6
MATTVON

Well, we have a further update on this which is sad and really surprising. Everything that was on a table, counter, etc. is now on the floor under the table, counter, etc. and even after moving the table, counter, etc., we still can't get to, move, nor use the item. It's been this way since the Halloween problems. We also heard word back from a rep who blamed it all on us and hung up on us mid-rebuttal (we were being a lot nicer than he was). We've since received 5 hateful e-mails from Webkinz customer support all stating exactly the same thing this jerk said on the phone and they were even rudely * emphasized * and SHOUTED AT US IN ALL CAPS. We're not sure we want to stay with Webkinz if this is how they are going to treat their customers...
Old 11-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #7
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I'm really very sorry this keeps happening
to you. I would send a letter (not email)
directly to Ganz and enclose the emails you
received.
The very best of luck to you!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 01:04 PM   #8
MrBob8

MrBob8 is an unknown quantity at this point

If it were me, I would post the text of the hateful emails to this thread. In my experience, there is no better way to resolve poor customer service issues than by embarrassing the company publicly. (This of course assumes that they are actually at fault.) Normally they will be falling over themselves within a day to make things right. It's sad that we have to resort to these tactics, but the days of "the customer is always right" are unfortunately long gone.

Bob :gor:
Old 11-07-2007, 01:11 PM   #9
JES13, tigger74

kinzacademy is on a distinguished road

Do you want contact info for corporate office? I'd write a letter to the prez of Ganz (Howard Ganz):

http://www.ganz.com/contact/index.html

They have guestbook on their site...maybe a nice (but honest) summary of the situation would get a response since presumably they wouldn't want bad PR.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:15 PM   #10
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I agree with Mr. Bob -- maybe some advise from one of th mods would be good also -- they seem to help me all the time
Closed