Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 01:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

sirchewy is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Going crazy please help me!!!!

When I try to put something in me room or on my pets, it tells me they have to log me off but my stuff will be saved. The problem is that what ever I am trying to put in or on is gone when I log back on. I am very upset about this I have lost several rare items. It only does it late around 12:00a.m. Kinz time. I have tried to contact Ganz but I don’t know how. Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone help?
:easter::husky::kanga::luvfrog::pgn::seal::tdf::turt: My Webkinz family thanks you for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 01:36 AM   #2
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Going crazy please help me!!!!

Hi, you can call 1-866-webkinz. Every time I call, they say that the system can't take messages; you will need to Email them first (support@webkinz.com). Apparently, some people get through to them on the phone first, so you can call first (toll-free call) and see if you can get through to anyone; if not, then Email them. You need to be patient because it may take a while for them to respond.

I am so sorry your items are missing. This has happened to many people, including me. It happened to me because I put the item up the w-shop "sell" window (to see the value), and then clicked "remove". The item went back to my dock, but when I tried to put it in my room, I got a "server error" and I got immediately logged out. When I logged back in, the item was gone forever.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
Gifted

scoobyrocks1112 is on a distinguished road

yeah its a good idea to try and contact ganz about this. I dont know the email though sorry. but your right to do something about it.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:53 AM   #4
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

don't forget to post them on THIS THREAD

and i hate that! it's happened to me a couple of times. it gets really annoying and it stinks when it's a brand new rare.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:54 AM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

EMAIL- support@webkinz.com

OR- support@GANZ.com

Phone #- 1-866-webkinz
Old 02-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #6

Thank you all. I will try them and maybe I will get my rares back someday. I'll let you all know what I find out. Thanks again
Old 02-19-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
mommy3521

shelly3521 is an unknown quantity at this point

My son and I have both had an item from our adoption gifts disappear. He adopted a lil kinz st bernard on Valentine's day, and his dragster disappeared a couple days ago. Then I adopted my lil elephant yesterday and got a little red car (can't remember the name of it)...lo and behold when I signed back in today, it had disappeared off my dock. I'm frustrated for my boy, and I was going to give the car to my other one, so I'm a little bummed.

I've emailed them, but does anyone know if they replace items when stuff like this happens? I KNOW that noone hacked into our accounts...
Old 02-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
ladyfire1107

ladyfire1107 has disabled reputation

When I called I sat through the guy talking and after he is completely done stay on the line, after a couple of seconds the machine picks up and gives you instructions on what to leave in your message. I'm still waiting to hear back about my medieval bed, kinzstyle dress, and PSI that all vanished the same way yours did.
ladyfire1107 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #9

I still have not gotten through to them.
Closed