Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
e're all jolly
Webkinz :)

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Gobbledeegoop Letter?

I logged into webkinz today to see I had a deluxe item and two deluxe foods in my inventory.

I was like "Aren't these deluxe foods?" Because I'm not a deluxe member. I saw that I had four new messages within the space of only two days. I looked at the first one, and it was a Summer Sensations picture from 'My furry friends at webkinz'. I looked at the second one, and it seemed to say complete mumble-jumble. I know nobody with a pet called Settike, and the first 3 letters of their username as Fol. I also didn't look at any different section of the newspaper then I normally look at. o_o I also don't see what was with all the numbers, letters, and %s.

Feel free to post if you got pretty much the same thing.

P.S: I got two OTHER letters which were the same, except they said a diffrent 3 letters of username, and different pet names. I don't even know these people! O_o
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwhaaata.jpg (73.8 KB, 30 views)
Candycat609 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
What this means, is that there was a deluxe event and the member Fol with Settike did the event. You were then randomly chosen to win the same thing they did

I'm not sure what is with the numbers and %'s though
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Gobbledeegoop Letter?

What this means, is that there was a deluxe event and the member Fol with Settike did the event. You were then randomly chosen to win the same thing they did

I'm not sure what is with the numbers and %'s though
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #3

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Yes, this happened to me before I was a Deluxe member, I got a gift from some unknown person, i was like, WHAT THE???.......I didn't get a gibberish message though, with %% on it,
just a normal letter and a wall light thing
Now I am deluxe and every time I play the prize machine, someone who is not deluxe gets the same gift as me, usually food prizes, I think it is a way to get more people to buy deluxe
I have noticed since adding hosts to friends, kinzpost is acting a bit weird
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 01:43 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Congrats on getting the Wall Chandelier! That is the rarest of the Deluxe prizes. As already mentioned, you were randomly selected to get the same prize that a Deluxe member got. Enjoy!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 02:03 AM   #5

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Congrats on getting the Wall Chandelier! That is the rarest of the Deluxe prizes. As already mentioned, you were randomly selected to get the same prize that a Deluxe member got. Enjoy!
WOW the rarest??? I had no idea... Thanks! I do need a few more for my room uh oh
i get the chocolate bar alot and always say a little silent sorry to the mystery person who gets only chocolate they never asked for lol
but i guess it's pretty cool for food collectors
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #6
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Ok. Thanks!
Candycat609 is offline Female
Closed