Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Angry Unanswered: Go to your room!

I keep trying to go to my room and I can't. I have logged off and back on and switched servers. It gets 9/10 the way loaded and then gets stuck. I could do my dailies today though, which is a pleasant surprise. Any suggestions?
gigglemeg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #2

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Go to your room!

Have you relogged?
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #3
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by gigglemeg
I keep trying to go to my room and I can't. I have logged off and back on and switched servers. It gets 9/10 the way loaded and then gets stuck. I could do my dailies today though, which is a pleasant surprise. Any suggestions?
Try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work try switching pets. I did that before, then went to the 1st pet's room a click on him and everything loaded fine after that. Hope this helps.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #4
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hi! Is it possible that the pet you are using is a bullfrog? If it is, members have reported having pet problems with them yet again. Usually, they can't switch to a different pet, and access the room the bullfrog is in. If that's not the case, then I would log out, and back in. Try switching to another different pet, if this still doesn't solve your problem. If it's not loading yet now, I'd contact Ganz in some way, shape, or form, and see if they can make it so that your room loads again. I'm so sorry this is happening to you, but have a magnificent day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Try clearing the cache and then switch pets and try for another room, you may have something stuck, and if that is the case you will need to use the customer service form to get Ganz to correct the problem. Good luck and I am glad you could do your dailies.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:44 AM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I am awful

They have good advice.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #7
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

That's so not true! You were helpful in your own little way. Maybe you just didn't know as much, about what to do as some of us other users. This doesn't happen to everybody, but a few of us will be unfortunate enough to happen to us. Don't think that, your help was just as awesome as everyone else's!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 04-10-2009 at 07:50 AM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:51 AM   #8
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Everyone's comments are helpful because that's what makes the brainstorming and discussion happen!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #9
E GOT DANCING PIGGIE

shimu_the_whale has a spectacular aura about

that happened to me once. I couldn't get into my garden, or switch to a pet that was in the room. I told ganz, and then in a few days everything was fine.

hope that helped.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #10
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by gigglemeg
I've had this problem before,and I switched Browsers and I could get in. Try switching browsers and if that doesn't work, contact Ganz.
Hope I helped! :]
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed