Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Go to your room! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/go-your-room-493162/)

gigglemeg04-10-2009 07:23 AM

Go to your room!

I keep trying to go to my room and I can't. I have logged off and back on and switched servers. It gets 9/10 the way loaded and then gets stuck. I could do my dailies today though, which is a pleasant surprise. Any suggestions?:'(

Dudeness04-10-2009 07:32 AM

Re: Go to your room!

Have you relogged?

Kinz Krazed04-10-2009 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigglemeg (Post 13946337)
I keep trying to go to my room and I can't. I have logged off and back on and switched servers. It gets 9/10 the way loaded and then gets stuck. I could do my dailies today though, which is a pleasant surprise. Any suggestions?:'(

Try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work try switching pets. I did that before, then went to the 1st pet's room a click on him and everything loaded fine after that. Hope this helps.

twilightcrz04-10-2009 07:39 AM

Hi! Is it possible that the pet you are using is a bullfrog? If it is, members have reported having pet problems with them yet again. Usually, they can't switch to a different pet, and access the room the bullfrog is in. If that's not the case, then I would log out, and back in. Try switching to another different pet, if this still doesn't solve your problem. If it's not loading yet now, I'd contact Ganz in some way, shape, or form, and see if they can make it so that your room loads again. I'm so sorry this is happening to you, but have a magnificent day! :thumbup:

Ergoiam04-10-2009 07:39 AM

Try clearing the cache and then switch pets and try for another room, you may have something stuck, and if that is the case you will need to use the customer service form to get Ganz to correct the problem. Good luck and I am glad you could do your dailies.

Dudeness04-10-2009 07:44 AM

I am awful :'(

They have good advice. :D

twilightcrz04-10-2009 07:47 AM

That's so not true! You were helpful in your own little way. :) Maybe you just didn't know as much, about what to do as some of us other users. This doesn't happen to everybody, but a few of us will be unfortunate enough to happen to us. Don't think that, your help was just as awesome as everyone else's! :)

IttyGirl204-10-2009 07:51 AM

Everyone's comments are helpful because that's what makes the brainstorming and discussion happen!

Mom of IttyGirl2

shimu_the_whale04-10-2009 07:57 AM

that happened to me once. I couldn't get into my garden, or switch to a pet that was in the room. I told ganz, and then in a few days everything was fine.

hope that helped.

lizzyxwebkinz04-10-2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigglemeg (Post 13946337)

I've had this problem before,and I switched Browsers and I could get in. Try switching browsers and if that doesn't work, contact Ganz.
Hope I helped! :]