Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #11
Lil Kinz
flowergirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: "Go To Party" button never appears - Help!

I too have been invited to MANY parties & have yet to attend 1 because I NEVER get the go to party button. I'd LOVE to be able to actually attend something I've been invited to! LOL I've tried logging in & out, different rooms, switched colors & switched back...nothing seems to work. Has anyone else reported their issues to Webkinz? Any additional advisement would be great. Also how do you clear your cache?
flowergirl1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
Kimber, thanks for responding.

I did sign in and out and finally the button showed up, but nothing happened.

So now I know I will have to sign in and out beforehand... but now I just have the issue of not getting to the party after hitting the button.

And the sad thing is, because I had issues with not being able to get there for the party, my request wasn't accepted when I asked to go to that person's next party. Oh well.
Both my parties had a problem yesterday after the update, other people had problems too. See my thread from yesterday under "Glitch Reports". Call Ganz Tech services.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #13
Hippy Hippo
Amy_Beth is on a distinguished road

to clear my cache I press ctrl+shift+delete and a little screen will pop up with options, boxes to check, of what I want to delete. I delete my temporary internet files, cookies, and my history. I'm about as new as you are, so my explanation isn't to technical. Really do hope this helps. Please let me know if it does. I cant plan parties. always full no matter the time, day or zone. GOOD LUCK.
Amy_Beth is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #14
LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I think that the people who invited you are in different time zones. KinzTime doesn't have the same as others. Lets say that I invited you to a party and I live in the USA and You live in Great Brittan. The party be in diffrent since we don't have the same time zones. I hope that helps.
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #15
stagegrandma is an unknown quantity at this point

I, too, am waiting for an answer to this question. I was invited to a party and never got the countdown, or the Go to Party button. I logged in and out again (several times), I was in my room, and cleared my cache. I went back to the kinzpost invitation and tried accepting it again but it said I had already replied so that wasn't it. I am very disappointed with Webkinz since this was intended to be a way for my grandchildren to play with me remotely. I had been to a party once before so I know how it works. Unfortunately, everyone else was busy so I attended that party by myself, therefore couldn't play most of the games. Frankly, my grandchildren are getting more interested in other websites anyway (like Poptropica) so I'll probably just quit trying with Webkinz.
stagegrandma is offline Female