Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 06:31 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Gllitch for Sep?

I got the same Ringmaster's jacket from last month in my box this morning! UGH! I am hoping they will correct it, but who knows with Ganz.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 06:34 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I too got the ringmasters jacket, a wshop ballerina tv and the wish token....maybe it will be like the first month and we will all get a correct box later today or tomorrow...either way, i'm calling Ganz after they open this morning...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 AM   #23
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I opened both of mine that were there anyway, it is their fault and we deserve something for thier mistakes. So they had better give all four of my accounts new September gift boxes. Especially the two that never got a gift box at all though.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 06:36 AM   #24
scrappy is an unknown quantity at this point

i got august as well but my coin was a double for the wish factory. this happened once before and they resent the boxes and we kept the old ones as well.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:36 AM   #25
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hypatia
Did you try to add the leopard by any chance? Should I pm Justin or someone about this?
No worries, Hypatia, we know about it already.
I would not suggest adopting your Leopard just yet. Try after Zero hour in Asia, That will be in about 2 and a half hours. We MAY see a quick maintenance this AM. There are LOT of issues. They seem to be having a tough time letting summer go
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 06:38 AM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
I opened both of mine that were there anyway, it is their fault and we deserve something for thier mistakes. So they had better give all four of my accounts new September gift boxes. Especially the two that never got a gift box at all though.
I hope you read your agreement with Ganz when you signed up They do NOT have to give you anything. It is an as is site. If they decide not to recompense for their error, that is THEIR choice and their right as per the agreement.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:40 AM   #27
Danyelb23
Gifted

danyelb23 is on a distinguished road

We have the same issue on both of our accounts. We received the ringmasters jacket again.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:52 AM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Anunimouslee
I was able to put in my leopard with no problems and got the POTM loot bag, etc. On a sad note, we have 6 deluxe accounts in total. Only one account even got a deluxe box and it had the ringmaster jacket. I can only hope that since the September Birthstone Pet is not in e-store yet, there must be some maintenance coming and hopefully this will all be corrected!
Thank you Anunimouslee That was the other thing. K...be prepared. I am CERTAIN we will be having a maintenance, today *whew*
Old 09-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #29
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I adopted the Leopard ok, but have not gotten my Deluxe gift box And it's still showing the Gray Arabian as POM
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 06:59 AM   #30
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I checked my account and didn't recieve a gift box. I actually wouldn't mind if i got another coat bacause I love that coat. I also think there is a good chance that the people who got the coat may get another box. So I think that some people may get two. I just hope that I get something in my box other than a w-shop item. I have been a deluxe member since April and never gotten anything for the third item other than w-shop or recipe food. I would love to get some kinz style.
Closed