Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
paprikahogan
Lil Kinz

mcubillas is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Glith-Doug the Dog says I didn't have the gem

I found Dog the Dog in the pink zone. He told me it was my first time trading, but I didn't know that he kept track based on the pet you used to visit the clubhouse. So I tried again with the pet I used the most. He said I didn't have the gem he was looking for (I do, but I didn't know it.) I used a 3d pet and this time he asked for the torch treasure again, and this time it said I had two (which is correct.) Does Doug ususally keep track if which pet is visting him?
mcubillas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 05:45 PM   #2
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Glith-Doug the Dog says I didn't have the gem

I think so.
Etc. you find doug and get a rocky road ice cream cone
The next day you go with a different pet (hoping to get rocky candy) but you get rocky road ice cream, if you go doug-hunting, you should stay with the same pet or if your at the big gem finder trophy and you want the carved gem fountain, but you change pets, you will find the rocky road ice cream.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #3
paprikahogan
Lil Kinz

mcubillas is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, after today, I will make sure I use the same pet. It still said I didn't have the gem he was looking for-even though I did! Since I went back in with different pets, maybe it was just acting up. I hope it doesn't happen again though, I have such a hard time making time to look for him!
mcubillas is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mcubillas
Thanks, after today, I will make sure I use the same pet. It still said I didn't have the gem he was looking for-even though I did! Since I went back in with different pets, maybe it was just acting up. I hope it doesn't happen again though, I have such a hard time making time to look for him!
At the higher levels, sometimes he is asking for more than one of the same gem. My sister thought that she had all the gems she needed, and when he told her she didn't have it, she looked again and saw that he was asking for two of one gem and one of another. One time, I believe he asked me for three of the same gem.

I discovered that he does keep track of which of your Webkinz is visiting, so when I have a lot of lower-level gems, I will take a bunch of my newer ones to trade in for ice cream or candy, which are the first two items he trades to a "new collector". I refuse to sell a gem to Arte for a ridiculously low price even when I have ten of them.
jellytab is offline Female
Closed