Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
hs0
Webkinz :)

jinxks is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Glitches with water rooms...

Sorry if there have been threads about this before but has anyone else had problems with their accounts after they adopted a fish. My Husbands account had trouble loading and his wall papers were mixed up. Also his hole water room disapeared after he left it. It came back when he logged out and logged back in. I have a fish but now I'm not sure I want adopt it!
jinxks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 02:24 PM   #2
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Glitches with water rooms...

I haven't had any problems with mine; however, I have noticed my computer is slower when I'm in my underwater room. Good luck!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #3
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Sorry, I have not had any problems with my underwater room. I would chalk it up to another one of the glitches going on right now. I've had my underwater room for about 3 months and have never had any difficulties with it. ((but to be honest, it is now my LEAST favorite room, and I will NEVER purchase another underwater room. Why? because you can't really put any furniture in it except the one set of underwater furniture. It is sooooooo boring just moving the same furniture around the room all the time. Ganz needs to add different underwater furniture if they want people to spend their kinzcash on more of those rooms))

Oh, sorry! LOL You might want to try clearning your cache and internet history file, and perhaps rebooting your computer. Sometimes those are the "easy" fixes for something going wrong in WW. IF not, you might want to contact Ganz to see if this is a problem they are currently aware of. GOod luck with your problem, and I am sorry I could not give you better specifics to help.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 12:32 AM   #4
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

well thanks anyway mama and connors, I wonder if it's just because we were working on a mac? Has anyone had more problems with mac verses windows? Webkinz always worked great on the lenix system we use to have. Guess I will just test it out some more before I make the call about adopting mine.
I agree about the very small and very lame options for the underwater rooms. I don't find the fish plush very cute compared to it's online form either. I really like the bubble though for the fish when it's out and the one around pets that are not fish. I guess if you want fish you should go with the other online sites. My neice got one and it looks like it's lots of fun, she bought it at Ron Jon.
jinxks is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 12:36 AM   #5
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

No glithces with my underwater rooms.

Sorry it happens to you...

((Brr... I'm cold. This weather gets to you, huh?))
Elephant is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 12:46 AM   #6
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

I don't have any underwater rooms, but there is a helpful underwater room FAQ HERE!!!
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Closed