Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #1
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Glitch when adding to fridge or storage box

Is anyone else having a problem when they add any kind of food items to their refrigerators or clothes into storage boxes? I was trying to clean out my dock and place some stuff in storage but when I add an item it fills up the box/fridge even if I add only one. It also shows one on the outside of the box. When I go to add something again it usually, although not always seems like the box is full and won't allow me to add items. Several of the items that went into a box have also vanished at least for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgglitch1124.jpg (156.4 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #2
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

Default Re: Glitch when adding to fridge or storage box

That's not happening with me, at least not right now. I just went into my storage area with those same boxes. At this point, everything is as it should be. I haven't lost anything, and when I tried to add clothing or a plush (the tabby plush), it worked as it should. Perhaps it's something going on with your account. I know it's a pain if your dock looks like mine but if it were me I think I'd try logging out and logging back in to see if that fixes it.

Blessings, hither
Old 11-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Hey there my firend!

Weird thing is it is happening on three accounts but the others seem alright. I didn't check to see if they were all on the same server or not though which I think I will do next.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:19 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I just tried duplicating your storage problem on server 10, koto. That item in that storage unit worked fine.

But I have been seeing the "vanishing act" when changing clothes tonight. Whatever I take off a pet disappears until I log out and back in. Have you already tried clearing your cache, logging out and in, and (when all else fails) a full computer restart?
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 01:30 AM   #5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
I just tried duplicating your storage problem on server 10, koto. That item in that storage unit worked fine.

But I have been seeing the "vanishing act" when changing clothes tonight. Whatever I take off a pet disappears until I log out and back in. Have you already tried clearing your cache, logging out and in, and (when all else fails) a full computer restart?
I did log out and in. We have quite a few accounts and I found this problem on three of them so far. My cache is clear so I don't think that is causing it. I am also getting the blank spaces in my dock on those accounts as well. Hopefully my stuff "appears" again, lol.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:51 AM   #6
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Strange! I can't help hoping that maybe Ganz is working on expanding the number of things we can put in each storage container
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed