Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Glitch with the wheel of deluxe :(

I got a glitch with my wheel of deluxe spin today. I tried spinning it the first time and it gave me a message like webkinz was down, then the second time I just got a hat.
I guess it's better than recipe food or cash at least..
Anyone else notice this problem?
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kewljlmommy
yes, i did. but logged back in and no problem. only got a wish token
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 07:10 PM   #2

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

Default Re: Glitch with the wheel of deluxe :(

yes, i did. but logged back in and no problem. only got a wish token
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got logged out once and just logged back in. It happened to me the last time, too. I thought it was too small of a problem to concern myself with since I still got to spin the wheel. Guess I'm not ready to call every little thing a glitch.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

no, i got a wish token, but on my other account i got a boring recipe food.
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
ebkinz fan

Ok. Thanks for informing me. It just makes me annoyed when there's a bug like that because it makes me wonder what I would have gotten. I like wish tokens. Glad that they are still working, the big prizes probably still work too. I was a bit worried that it was a bug when you have a chance to land on a certain item...that's why I posted.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

No problem with it. I got another hat. THat makes 2 so far.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I won 100kc. But just in case you didn't realize, the hat is a kinzstyle item, so it is a good prize. If you don't like it, store it to trade!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #8
ebkinz fan

Okay, It's just that I have three now and only have four pets lol. Hopefully next month or the month after they will change what item you get though (for a kinzstyle prize), I noticed that they changed the prizes on the wheel of wow.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

The kinzstyle items trade really well in the ge. You should hang onto them, ask to be in the training program, it is fun!

I see you are fairly new. You should check out the requirements to be accepted into the ge training. I like trading in the ge much better than the clubhouse.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i had no issues with getting to do my spins. i had 5 chances and got 250kc... 2 hats (which are totally adorable) and 2 golden paths....
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bug, deluxe, glitch, wheel, wheel of deluxe