Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Glitch reporting delima, what if a glitch benifits you BIG, you are pretty sure no one else knows right now, do you report it??

HYPOTHETICALLY speaking.

If you found a verry lucrative glitch in WW and you are pretty sure no one knows about it, do you:

a. Report it or list it in WI when you know Ganz is watching and will take it out ASAP?
b. Report it to Ganz and do not list it on WI so no one else can benifit?
c. Report it only to WI so everyone can benifit?
D. Keep quiet, hit it for all you can and hope no one catches it?

It would be of great interest to me if you could answer truthfully.

With as much as the bad glitches are hurting us would a glitch that help us be justification?

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #2

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitch reporting delima, what if a glitch benifits you BIG, you are pretty sure no one else knows right now, do you report it??

What I find amusing is that the glitches which BENEFIT WW users such as the Clothing Specials and the Snow White ads are quickly fixed, whereas the glitches that are aggravating and unfair to people who pay good money to use Webkinz, both as regular members and Deluxe, don't seem to get fixed. Some of these problems like the vacation raffle have been going on for well over a year that I know of and are still happening. The trading card glitch has cost me ALOT of money and I know others as well have spent much money just trying to figure out the glitch.

So I say HIT IT FOR ALL YOU CAN while it lasts and use it to balance out all the other things that you DON'T get to do because of the bad glitches.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Glitch reporting delima, what if a glitch benifits you BIG, you are pretty sure no one else knows right now, do you report it??

lets say that about 9 months ago, there was a glitch that allowed someone to do a job or enter fairy falls every few minutes instead if every 8 or 6 hours. being that some glitches never seem to be corrected or they tell you you are out of luck, although it seems rude, i would say hit it for all you can.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

I'm sorry, i would hit it for all i could, maybe tell a few peolpe on WI, let it spread so that GANZ doesn't notice, its not fair! They fix the ones that are GOOD glitches, but not the ones that are BAD!
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I'd tell no one, hit it all for myself and donate to a giveaway.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Lojack
HYPOTHETICALLY speaking.

If you found a verry lucrative glitch in WW and you are pretty sure no one knows about it, do you:

a. Report it or list it in WI when you know Ganz is watching and will take it out ASAP?
b. Report it to Ganz and do not list it on WI so no one else can benifit?
c. Report it only to WI so everyone can benifit?
D. Keep quiet, hit it for all you can and hope no one catches it?

It would be of great interest to me if you could answer truthfully.

With as much as the bad glitches are hurting us would a glitch that help us be justification?

Lojack
I dont think that it matters if it is a good or bad glitch ganz probably won't fix it. For months on end now my wacky bingoz has been stuck. I could sit and click bingoz all day if i want and be awarded the prize every time. I called several times to get it fixed but I was told that " it was an ongoing problem and they knew.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

well I say, if it's there for you to use, then by all means use it! Why not? Then share the wealth with your friends!! Ganz has a lot of glitches to fix, don't bother them with a good glitch! LOL It'll just take them that much longer to get to the real problems!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #8
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

That's a tough question. Hmm...

I would have to say, go for it for a certain amount of time. THEN, report it as a glitch on the glitch report of WI so that it is slightly delayed long enough for you to benefit of it and other members can too. But don't go all out and take advantage of it, because you might get in trouble.

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

i may report it depending on what it is, i might even tell a couple friends so they could prosper too
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 12:20 AM   #10

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Glitch reporting delima, what if a glitch benifits you BIG, you are pretty sure no one else knows right now, do you report it??

I'd say leave well enough alone and enjoy it while you can. If Ganz finds out it is benefiting you they will definitely correct it, and they have other major glitches they should be fixing like the keys in the magical forest for one.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Closed