Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Answered: A glitch in the Pollz section?

Ok, so here is what happened:

At 10:11 I posted on my poll...
Click the image to open in full size.

Next, I go post on some other polls and nobody posts on mine, so it starts heading down towards the bottom...

Then, I leave the Pollz section for a few minutes, and when I come back, my poll is the 2nd one at the top and it says that I was the last one that posted at 10:25... but thats wrong cause I posted at 10:11 and my post even says so...

Click the image to open in full size.

And this isn't the only time... It's happened to me a few times last week...

Does anyone know the cause of it? Or should I just chill and not worry about this and be happy that my poll was bumped up by itself?
Best Answer - Posted by eeveeluver
its happened to me tons of times. so dont worry once, someone posted on my poll, and then i checked it out, and then i logged out. the next day, i logged in, and it said that someone posted something new on my poll. and when i went to check it out, it was the same post that was there yesterday, and it even said it was posted yesterday, but in my subscriptions it said someone posted something a minute ago. so idk if it was like a glitch but dont worry, the same thing happens to me tons of times, sometimes (but rarely) on normal threads.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
oh hai ima
Webkinz :)
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: A glitch in the Pollz section?

Nope. Hasn't happened to me but thats a weird glitch. Sorry I can't help!
chicbling11 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by chicbling11
Nope. Hasn't happened to me but thats a weird glitch. Sorry I can't help!
Oh, thats okay. Thanks for trying to help
Old 06-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #4

eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!

its happened to me tons of times. so dont worry once, someone posted on my poll, and then i checked it out, and then i logged out. the next day, i logged in, and it said that someone posted something new on my poll. and when i went to check it out, it was the same post that was there yesterday, and it even said it was posted yesterday, but in my subscriptions it said someone posted something a minute ago. so idk if it was like a glitch but dont worry, the same thing happens to me tons of times, sometimes (but rarely) on normal threads.
eeveeluver is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

It has happened to me as well.
Let's hope it's only a glitch.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 11:17 PM   #6
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Oh ya that happened to me like twice.
I just move on and don't care about it. Lol
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 11:19 PM   #7
Banned

Okay, thanks guys!

Glad I'm not the only one!
Closed