Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
--ET call home!
Gift Guru

Lodida is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Glitch with POTM

Hi - I've been off for awhile, and was wondering if there is still a POTM glith going on. My grandson did not receive his potm item when he adopted his elephant the other day. If you already have all the potm items -- then, do you not get anymore?? Just wondering if it is worth our while to even call ganz about it? TIA for any insights.
Lodida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

maxim is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Glitch with POTM

Yes you ahould call your supposed to get one everytime you adopt the potm. Hope I could help.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #3
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

If you adopted the regular big elephant in June, then you should have received a POTM bag. I would call Ganz.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #4
legalcat

Ganz has a very strong no replacement item policy now, its absurd... It took me 15 minutes of arguing with them the other day about Philip not getting his items and they finally replaced the wish token but were not friendly at all and said several times how they had this policy and then finally they replaced ONE of the items and said they were noting his account and how we better never expect to get an item replaced again

---------- legalcat added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

That being said you should definately call and maybe you will get a nice person or you can talk them into it

Last edited by legalcat; 06-19-2008 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
FireClan

Yes, as legalcat said, they have a VERY strong no replacment policy. I think maybe they are being stubborn, but that is just my opinion.

-FireClan
Old 06-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
p3yt0n

I would call them if i were you.
did you maybe adopt the elephant, and instead of going to play with your pet, you adopted another one?maybe thats why you didnt get one...
Hope I helped. (:
Old 06-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #7
--ET call home!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Ganz has a very strong no replacement item policy now, its absurd... It took me 15 minutes of arguing with them the other day about Philip not getting his items and they finally replaced the wish token but were not friendly at all and said several times how they had this policy and then finally they replaced ONE of the items and said they were noting his account and how we better never expect to get an item replaced again

That being said you should definately call and maybe you will get a nice person or you can talk them into it
Oh Gee - So sorry to hear it also happened to Phillip. I was afraid the glitch was still in effect. I guess I'll call...I thought they would replace missing potm items. I thought they were going to put in place a way to check on these things..so people can't scam them. This is just so sad for the kids who have their hopes on there one potm for special items.

---------- Lodida added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by p3yt0n
I would call them if i were you.
did you maybe adopt the elephant, and instead of going to play with your pet, you adopted another one?maybe thats why you didnt get one...
Hope I helped. (:
Do you know if this is really the case? If you adopt another pet before playing with the potm pet you adopted...then you will not get your items?? Has that happened to anyone? Yikes! I didn't know that? I don't know if that is what he did nor not? I'll ask him.

Last edited by Lodida; 06-19-2008 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lodida is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

That seems extremely rude to note his account. It was their fault they had the glitches.

Also as LegalCat said, still call and maybe you'll get a nice person.
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #9
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by Lodida
Do you know if this is really the case? If you adopt another pet before playing with the potm pet you adopted...then you will not get your items?? Has that happened to anyone? Yikes! I didn't know that? I don't know if that is what he did nor not? I'll ask him.
I dont know if it matters but it seems like people have problems that way.... i always make sure to go to the room and open the gift between each adoption... at least that way if there is a problem you know before you risk losing more ... I assume you made sure it was the reg elephant and not the velvet elephant?
Old 06-19-2008, 10:51 PM   #10
--ET call home!
Gift Guru

I dont know if it matters but it seems like people have problems that way.... i always make sure to go to the room and open the gift between each adoption... at least that way if there is a problem you know before you risk losing more ... I assume you made sure it was the reg elephant and not the velvet elephant?
Yes both children got the regular elephant and we got it late... as we had been on vacation the the last 2 1/2 weeks. They already had a little kinz elephant from the Webkinz Cares Program.
Grandson said he adopted four pets all at once and then went to open the pet boxes. He didn't have anything special for his elephant. Oh ... I guess that is what happened. I've told the children not to adopt more than one pet at a time..but they never listen..or they just forget. I guess we wil just have to be more careful in the future. I'll call and see what they say..I guess.

Thanks everyone for the tips.
Lodida is offline Female
Closed