Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #21
WebFriend2
Webkinz :)

Webluver16 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Glitch Mania! Check it out!

It happens to all the chickens. That is why I don't have one
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #22
meah has a spectacular aura about

they don't care because we keep buying! If we all go on strike until they fix their glitches they would act really fast! Until then I will remaim the proud owner of only 4 Webbies. No cards. No charms, no clothing, no lip gloss.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #23

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by !_WeBkInZ_!
there is way too many glitches! they say the lil cow is supposed to be the POTM of Webkinz Cares for this month and i got nothin! and my Samoyed has its original graphic designs instead of the new one that i liked so much better!
The lil kinz cow is actually the featured monthly pet for Webkinz Cares. They way they worded it at the top of the screen is confusing and misleading. The W Cares line puts out three lil kinz each month with the special tags, but features one main one. This month there will be lots and lots of cows but just a few of the gray & white cats and basset hounds.

I'm really sorry about the misunderstanding, but I hope you have fun with your lil cow anyway!
Old 07-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #24
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by smrtiegurl101
i know, the phone glitch is affecting the ge a lot. trainees like me can't make their first trade with a coach. and no one can send gifts unless they were added before. my rooms haven't been gone yet but they probably will. and i can't believe the ka isn't giving out prizes because 'they didn't expect anybody to finish it'. i'm sorry for being a little harsh but...glitches. GANZ...sigh. but that's not a glitch, though.
Well, annoying as it is to trade w/ these glitches, GCs like to see that GTs can juggle things...like making lines to keep track of what's going on while they're waiting to add people to their phones. The phones were down when I started as a GT, and I think those of us that were able to handle that no problem impressed the GCs...a bunch of us graduated pretty quickly.
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 11:15 PM   #25
ild blue yonder

Frogs! is on a distinguished road

ugh today I'm having glitches galore too. Lots of stuck items. Particularly things I actually use like my sandwich maker and my jigsaw puzzle.

So annoying.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #26
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by benyen
i no thirs been to mucg glithchs by the way your not going to get a ceeky dog
please dont say things like that. it only makes people lose confidence. She probably will get a cheeky dog one day if she tries!!!!

I wish they would fix the phones!!!! I cant trade until they are fixed!
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #27
WebFriend2

[quote=webkinzgirl98;8665399]please dont say things like that. it only makes people lose confidence. She probably will get a cheeky dog one day if she tries!!!!

Thanks webkinzgirl!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #28
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

I think it's because Webkinz is spending way to much time on new webkinz when they chould just stop nd be happy for wat they've got for a while and work on some of the dang glitches. They are sooo annying. IU swear I can't even go on webkinz once without haveing to log out and in again at least once anymore, it's crazy!
123Dopey is offline Male
Old 07-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #29
WebFriend2

I agree with you 123Dopey.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #30
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Personally, and nothing against Webkinz or Ganz, but they need to slow down. You know, stop putting out so many new Webkinz every month, stop adding new features, stop retiring and adding new themes. I think they should take some time to just fix all the problems (:
Closed