Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: This glitch isn't about webkinz, it is about WI!

WI has a glitch that is driving me nuts!!!!!! Almost every post I make, it says, This is a duplicate of a post you have already posted in the last 5 minutes. and.... with polls, it says you have already voted! I am not clicking twice, i am clicking post, or vote, once! It is driving me insane..... LOL i hope this is the right place to put this.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: This glitch isn't about webkinz, it is about WI!

I think that's happened to me too... Sometimes it says I've already voted on a poll.

EDIT:

Here's a picture!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by jasmine1919; 06-21-2010 at 10:06 PM..
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

yeah i have received that for polls too...i don't know if Justin or and mods or someone can fix it because it might b a V-bulletin problem...
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 07:35 AM   #4

Dandygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if it's fixable but I hope it is. It's driving me BONKERS!
Dandygirl is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 07:37 AM   #5

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

that happens to me with polls. we should contact justin or cows about this.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-23-2010, 07:38 AM   #6
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, this keeps happening to me too!! It's sooo annoying!!
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 08:10 AM   #7
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

That definately has happened to me. I would tell Justin.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 08:44 AM   #8
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sorry, this has never happened to me before. The poll might be closed and are you sure you didn't click Submit Message twice?
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 10:41 AM   #9
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

This hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sorry to hear it has to you. I would let a mod or admin know right away so they'll be aware of the problem. If they can't do anything, I'm sure vBulettin will be able to.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #10
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
Sorry, this has never happened to me before. The poll might be closed and are you sure you didn't click Submit Message twice?
If the poll was closed then there shouldn't be a post box...the only thing I could think of is that you click twice or pressed enter and then clicked submit. Try talking to Justin or Cows or and Admin.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed