Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Glitch or Hack? Is this possible

[-] my daughter lost a lot of items, they just went missing from her account, i mean 25+ items, now there is no way her account was hacked, not possible to send this many items via kinz post or in trade in just a few days, and each day she would realize more and more was missing, she started changing her password just in case. we called Ganz but they could offer no help, they checked her account and no kinz post was sent, so how in the webkinz world could this be possible, you can't trade that many items in one day. It was mainly new psi, estore psi, signature psi, endangered theme items, and we had just bought the estore pets, we lost a lot of money and we have spent soooo much over the years, to be tole trd sorry there is nothing to be done, the rep searched her account for a few items and told us they could see those items were not in her account, they keep track of kinz post only, not trades. I am just curious if this is a hack or some sort of glitch? Anyone else ever have something like this happen?

On a side note this started around the first week of October, on a side note we have been having serious issues witht he clubhouse trading room, freezing and trading partners suddenly dissapearing, but it says they left the trade but the trade window is still open, If we exit out of trade they are not in the room, I feel like there is something strange happening in WW, I feel like I am being used in a cheat.
scheuerh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Glitch or Hack? Is this possible

On the very last part webkinz players are leaving but the trading table is open that happened to me many times i've exited out and went about my business. The rest i don't know about and this is weird. Have you cleaned your cache and cookies? Or restarted your computer? If those don't work then IDK what to say sorry.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 03:53 PM   #3

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

wow, i'm sorry that's happening to you! ):
i think that these are either some very serious glitches, or your daughter's account was hacked and the hacker had multiple accounts. i really have no idea which one though. i don't think it had anything to do with the trading room freezes and trading partners randomly leaving, but you never know, i think your daughter should stay out of the trading room for awhile.
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 11-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

The hacker may have multiple accounts and trading items to it. Are you seeing more w-shop foods in your dock? If you are, the hacker is trading with multiple accounts per day.
Sorry this is happening I HATE it when hackers take items that don't belong to them because their to LAZY to earn!
It just makes me cry to read a post like this
889wlry is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 04:36 PM   #5
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you! I do not think that this is any glitch, however, what 889wlry said is right. The hacker could have mulitiple accounts, and could be trading your items to multiple accounts on the same day. Have you noticed a lot of Wshop food in your dock? If so, the hacker could be stealing your items, and to complete the trade, trading you Wshop foods. So sorry this is happening to you, and I wish that Ganz could do something to fix this!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 04:43 PM   #6

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

I am sorry to hear this. I hope it doesn't happen again. It makes me cry when i hear that people that worked so hard for items get hacked. I hope Webkinz makes better security because people get hacked all the time.
zanedm is offline Male
Old 11-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #7

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i am so sorry to hear this. i wish all the glitches and hacks could stop! if i could, i would return all your stuff!!!!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #8
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I'm so sorry this is happening to you, and it most definitely sounds like a hack.
Look at the remaining objects she has left. If possible, take smaller objects and hide them behind large objects in rooms so they can't be seen. Then, make sure there's no way to access them without moving an object.
You can also put rare foods and clothes in storage containers in the same way.
In terms of the large, more noticeable items, send them off to her extra accounts, your accounts, or find someone you KNOW you can trust on WI, and send it to them (for safekeeping)
I would reccomend asking Ganz for a username change, and once this whole issue is resolved and stuff completed, send the items back.

I'm really sorry that so many objects were lost, my condolences. I hope your daughter eventually gets what she lost.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Considering that the Rep from Ganz told you that it wasn't a Kinzpost issue I would have to say you are not being hacked, as such.
What MIGHT be happening, though, is if you have a slower computer, someone might be executing those trades faster than your computer can handle.
It might be best to stay out of the trading rooms for now.

On the other hand you have stumbled upon the most caring community in ALL of Webkinz World! Hang around for a while, post some helpful posts and then apply to the Gift Exchange once you have been here in Two weeks.
Once you get into the GE you can begin to recover those lost items by trading in the most safe environment.
The traders here have a strict moderation and are subject to positive feedback, much like eBay and places like that.
You will never get ripped off here
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 08:16 PM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
The hacker may have multiple accounts and trading items to it. Are you seeing more w-shop foods in your dock? If you are, the hacker is trading with multiple accounts per day.
Sorry this is happening I HATE it when hackers take items that don't belong to them because their to LAZY to earn!
It just makes me cry to read a post like this
I agree with you Radio.. It's sad but true. the person could have been awful and sold them to the w shop too.

The main thing you can do is call webkinz tomorrow have them change your account name. this way even if someone stole a code or whatnot they won't have the user name to access the account.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 billion stars, hack, kinz post, missing, scam, soa, trading