Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

patrice will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Glitch with Growing Gardens!

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm having a problem with the plants in Webkinz.

Today I bought 54 growing garden plants. I then spent twenty minutes creating a cool design for my yard. I went to the Curio Shop, and then returned. The pattern I had made was all messed up!

Instead of the spiral I had made, all 54 plants (I counted) were crowded in two corners. I left again, and sure enough they were still like that.

I then spent another ten minutes recreating the pattern and then adjusting it a little so that it was more like a maze. I went to the Employment Office to do a job and returned, and once again they were crowded together!

Does anyone know why this is happening? Any help would be very appreciated. Once again I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

-Patrice

P.S. I will post pictures if needed.
patrice is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
Aphasia Awareness

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Glitch with Growing Gardens!

This is the right area, but I don't have an answer. Once last year I made, as you call it, a maze in honor of Earth Day. I myself went to the magical forest. When I returned, the plants were all in a corner, as you said. Anyone who has an answer, I would also like to hear it. Sorry I can't be much help for this particular topic.

Emily
LoverOfWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 02:31 AM   #3
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

You're not alone in this. There's currently a glitch (see this thread here) where furniture won't stay in place while decorating. Once you leave the room you were just redecorating, everything moves, which is quite annoying. If you log out log back in, though, everything will be back to the way you arranged it.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #4

luap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonder

This is a glich. It happened to me once before too. If you log in and then log back out again it will be fixed. It is very annoying.
luap is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #5

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
You're not alone in this. There's currently a glitch (see this thread here) where furniture won't stay in place while decorating. Once you leave the room you were just redecorating, everything moves, which is quite annoying. If you log out log back in, though, everything will be back to the way you arranged it.
Yes, this is totally true.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Dancerchick has the right info.
I wish you the best of luck!! Hope you post pictures of your garden when its done!!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 04-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #7
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

The same things happened to me when I was designing a new room with the artist's theme just last week. I was also very frustrated, but as everyone else says, logging out and then back in will return everything back to normal just the way you left it. As an avid room designer, this is one glitch I really hope they fix soon!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:54 PM   #8
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by patrice
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm having a problem with the plants in Webkinz.
Today I bought 54 growing garden plants. I then spent twenty minutes creating a cool design for my yard. I went to the Curio Shop, and then returned. The pattern I had made was all messed up!
Instead of the spiral I had made, all 54 plants (I counted) were crowded in two corners. I left again, and sure enough they were still like that.
I then spent another ten minutes recreating the pattern and then adjusting it a little so that it was more like a maze. I went to the Employment Office to do a job and returned, and once again they were crowded together!
Does anyone know why this is happening? Any help would be very appreciated. Once again I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

There is a glitch just now that Webkinz Customer Service and the tech team know about. I know because it is happening to me and to all of my friends on WW AND I have called CS and reported it to them. When you arrange objects in a room and then leave the room, everything goes haywire! And if you have turned items by means of the yellow turning arrows, you will notice those items have turned to their original view. IT is VERY frustrating for us decorators, but Webkinz CS has no idea when this will be fixed. Want to growl along with the rest of us?
GROWL!
AKD
Old 04-19-2012, 06:16 AM   #9

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

you are not alone and this is in the right section. I have had this problem too. Log out, then log back in and everything will be in the right place.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
it's a starlit night ★