Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2007, 11:07 PM   #1
contessa2007
Gift Guru

contessa2007 has a spectacular aura aboutcontessa2007 has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Unanswered: Glitch with Golf Cart

I have a golf cart! ----> HAPPINESS!

I can't drive it into adjoining rooms ---> SADNESS!

Is this a glitch? I know I can ride my scooter anywhere in my house or yard, and from one room to another. I can't do the same with my golf cart.

Has anybody else noticed this?

Grrr. I think I just noticed a possibly related glitch w/ the golf cart.

If I ride around in my golf cart (which is confined to one of my outdoor rooms, mentioned above) and then get out of the golf cart, I cannot even walk my Webkinz into an adjoining room. I am stuck in the yard unless I go to my map and choose another room.

But then, once I've done that, the glitch is cleared and I can walk through doors again.

This definitely never happened until I bought the golf cart.

Last edited by contessa2007; 09-27-2007 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 11:13 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Glitch with Golf Cart

i am able to drive my golf cart from room to room. in fact, my webkinz didn't walk anywhere yesterday.

has it continued to happen after you log in and out? if so, maybe try clearing your cache and rebooting to see if that helps.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 09-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

hello contessa~ aww yes I agree with snow, it will probably clear up after a relogin or two..give us an update

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
i am able to drive my golf cart from room to room. in fact, my webkinz didn't walk anywhere yesterday.
lol! spoiled webbys love it!

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 09-27-2007 at 11:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-27-2007, 11:28 PM   #4
contessa2007
Gift Guru

contessa2007 has a spectacular aura aboutcontessa2007 has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Re: Glitch with Golf Cart

Thanks everyone. I will try again tomorrow from a different computer to see if it happens from that one, too. I do shut down my computers at least once a day (webkinz or no webkinz...a girl's got to sleep!), so hopefully that means I would not have to reboot when I see it happening.

As for my cache --- do you mean my browser cache? Or does WW have a separate cache somewhere?
Old 09-28-2007, 03:48 AM   #5
Gifted

SirTyger is on a distinguished road

No special cache for WW, just clear your browser cache.

My Webkinz even does his gardening in his new golf cart. You should definitely be able to travel from room to room, inside and out in yours.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:12 AM   #6
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I had no problem with my golf cart.
junwil is offline Female
Old 09-28-2007, 05:13 AM   #7
puppip
Gifted

smileydude will become famous soon enough

it is not a glitch
the golf cart is 2 big to go to another room
you would have to edit it
Old 09-28-2007, 09:07 AM   #8
contessa2007
Gift Guru

Arrow Re: Glitch with Golf Cart

Thanks so much everybody for your suggestions and assistance.

I am returning to report my findings:

This morning I experimented with driving the golf cart from room to room on another computer and it worked just fine. I was also able to walk from room to room afterwards, unlike last night on my computer at home. So it looks like the problem I am having w/ the golf cart is isolated on my home computer and I think I will take the suggestions about clearing the browser cache to see if that fixes it.

I'm relieved!! Thanks again you all, you made my day.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:32 AM   #9
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

i'll try that too!!!!
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2007, 12:03 PM   #10
Gifted

perfectpen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm...
I am not shure but i have been having the same problem but not with a golf cart...with my atv. Maybe the atv can not go room to room. idk If anyone knowes please tell me?!?
Closed