Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Unanswered: Glamour Gecko, where can I find it?

I have been to EVERY store that sells webbies in the general radius of my city and I cannot find a glamour gecko. They've had every other december webbie but that one. Is there something about it or something?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Glamour Gecko, where can I find it?

I usually go to Hallmark for my webkinz and they're pretty well stocked.
mirami is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Glamour Gecko, where can I find it?

Hmmm your stores should have it by now since its almost January... Maybe you can buy it online? I found some Glamour Geckos at my mall where I live! I hope you fine one soon! =)
Old 12-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

I think they're a Justice exclusive so I think you should call and ask them if they can order???
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 06:17 PM   #5
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

I can't seem to find it anywhere either.

We are in Canada but normally I can find every webkinz that gets released.

None of the normal stores I shop at had them - I never asked why mind you - I just kept thinking that they were still to be shipped.

I have only ever seen them being sold online - ebay.

I heard that they were in short supply when retailers ordered them but not being able to find any???

Can anyone confirm where they got theirs? Justice maybe??
Old 12-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I am wondering this same thing - I haven't been able to find it anywhere myself, even at the stores that are usually well stocked?
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Maybe you can buy it online or in Hallmark, I usually go to Walgreens and Hallmark for my Webkinz.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

I'm pretty sure I saw one at Justice.
Or you could try Learning Express.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 07:28 PM   #9
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Hallmark has lots of them in my area...
colliegal is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #10
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Dear wikylo,
I usually find my Webkinz at the Fuzziwig's. Try the store locator to see if there is one near you.

And, before you go to a Webkinz store, you should call ahead, to see if they have it. If they do, go there ASAP in order to get your Glamour Gecko!

Hope I helped!

Sincerely,
Redinky
redinky is offline Female
Closed