Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Giving up WW!!!!!

We have decided that we no longer want to play on WW....We have so, so many items in our dock and rooms that will go to waste if we don't do something. My DGS's and I are tired of all the games being too hard for the younger ones, the contest being crazy and very time consuming and everything special seems to be made for Deluxe accts. only. Sure, we can afford
to buy as many Deluxe accts. as we chose but we chose not too!!!! This all started out as fun for them a few years ago and now it has turned out to be too competitive and having to settle for less unless you have deluxe. This is not intended to bash deluxe, it is just meant to state that WW is simply catering to Deluxe and leaving regular WW members in the dust. This was all started for kids and has involved into teens and us parents. The regular trading rooms are too boring for them and the nastiness in the chat plus is insane.
I would LOVE to have the WW Id's of the Special Needs Children and send them something special!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now the question...Can I ask for friends, and I have made quite a few, and other WI members to give me a Wish List of what they have always wanted and Maybe, just Maybe I can send them a gift. This is not trading it is gifting.Right???
Softball Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Default Re: Giving up WW!!!!!

Aww...., I Hope You Are Staying On WI For The Chat. I Have Seen You Around WI Making Good Posts. But, I TOTALLY Agree With You, Unless You Are Deluxe, Or E Store, You Feel Like Having To Settle For Less! They Are Always Adding Deluxe This, Deluxe That, I Mean I Am Deluxe But Still. And Some Kids There Parents Just Simply Can't Afford It, Because Many People Are Going Through Tough Times Now.

Last edited by Ginny; 03-20-2010 at 02:37 PM..
Ginny is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

I'm sorry that you are feeling like that. I agree though. I have one deluxe account and my others are so left out since I can't do anything fun with it. I think you are doing a great thing (:
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #4

Emkinz is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry that you are not having fun with Webkinz, and do agree with a lot of the points that you made especially that webkinz seems to be to difficult for kids now and in order to get the most benefits you must have a deluxe account. I know my son has gotten very frustrated with the special activities. It is very nice of you to give things aways especially to special needs kids. I'm not sure how to find out their user ids other than asking for members to send you their names if they are aware of anyone and trust that they will be honest about it. Good luck!

Last edited by Emkinz; 03-20-2010 at 02:42 PM..
Old 03-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Have you thought about maybe stepping away from WW for awhile and then coming back? Maybe hold off on giving your things away until you tried stepping away for a bit. If you truely want to do this it is so very kind of you to what to share your things with others instead of letting it all exspire! Hope you will still be coming to WI even though you want to give up WW! I really understand your thoughts on everything on WW catering to deluxe! Good luck in whatever you decide!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #6
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

I hope a Mod will see this soon and allow it. YES, we have not played in a month and we all just decided that it is not for us anymore. If the kids are not having fun then why bother. It is better to give it away than to lose it. People would be very happy and the special kids would be thrilled. I hope they allow a wish list and then we could help. Fingers crossed!!!
Of course I could not walk away from WI, I have made some great and funny friends here and want to check out what is going on from time to time...
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

pm coming your way
Closed