Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Giveaways!... Are they allowed here?

View Post Originally Posted by ddooggss2
The title says it all. Are giveaways allowed here? By that I mean, can I give away things...for free? Well, not for free. You just chat and hang around. Y'know, stuff like that. You may be thinking, "oh no. Another scam."
No!
I am NOT lying. My account is going to expire the 6th of March. I have tons of rare items, twelve pets, tons of kinzcash, but I barely get on it. I'm going to let it expire. So I decided, hey, I don't want everything to go to waste. Why not give it away to people that want it?

If giveaways are allowed, I'll make one. I'll have proof that I am not lying and everything else.

But there's one more thing...

Can I give my account away, too? I mean, I spent over $100 on it, and it's going to be all wasted. Giving the account away will be the last thing I will give out. You can't really cheat on that one. Someone that gets it will have to have an unused code so it won't expire. If I keep changing the password, the person that owns my account can change it back. But I won't do that. Why would I if I gave away all my stuff?

You can't really scam on this one. This is not a win or loss. It's a win or you-get-no-prize. You don't loose anything.

So...can I do this?

Since we just started we can't imagine letting our account go but I am sure you have a good reason.
You could always kinz post your unwanted items to a friend or give your account to a sibling, friend, cousin, etc.
Ganz has a policy on selling accounts and hacking them, too. If you wish to read it, it is available through the bulletinz link off the main Webkinz page.
I wish you good fortune in whatever your next endeavor is!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

I have had to do give aways due to a glitch that happened on one of my accounts that somehow lef me w/ so much kinzcash that it was having problems logging in & opening.. I keep getting adobe flash errors & have to keep hitting NO button for over 1 hr to try to get in... it is a big pain & still locked up now... but when I did get in twice in the last 2 months, I went to the WW Trading room & just asked who were kids, & then what their dream items were from the Wshop & that they could just put up a food or something cheap & I would quickly open Wshop window from trading room & buy their 3 dream items & then put them up in the trading table for them to have. It was fun.. but I still seemed to have too much Kinzcash (yeah sounds hard to believe that THAT could be a problem, our other family accounts are always so low after buying a rare etc., but it is true it was causing problems)

I also Kinzposted a ton of stuff to online "friends" accounts too

So you could just goto the trading room & give stuff away or give away you account & mail the code tags. I had a friend do that for one of our accounts, I got the login & password, then changed the password & then got in the mail all the pet tags w/ codes. The only problem now is that WW changed some of the verification stuff & you have to know some info she filled out on the original sign up sometimes if reporting a problem.. but hopefully know problems happen in your account to need tech support or you can provide the pet tag codes as owner verification.

I say have fun giving things away. It is a waste to let it just become deleted data files.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #13
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

I'll take your stuff! LOL Just kidding. I've seen many people do giveaways in the GE, but I have not seen anyone in the rest of the forum. So I assume they're not allowed. But you can always give the stuff or your account to your sibling or someone else who plays.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #14

ddooggss2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh. I have to have the "gifted" status?
Wow. I have a long way to go then. Hah, yeah...

Several of you asked why I am leaving. So, why am I leaving? I'm leaving Webkinz because I never get on it. I'm also VERY frustrated in Webkinz. Every time I want to get on, I have to wait. Then it would say that it couldn't connect. That happens all the time. I like going to people's houses, but it would always crash when I switch rooms...

Actually, I gave away some things already. I let my friends get on my accounts. I told them that they can do whatever they want with it. Heh, they pretty much ravaged my rooms. But I know that they don't get on Webkinz very much. So I thought, why not give it to someone that actually will actually enjoy it?

Okay, so no giveaway. I can't give anything away except for food if I don't have the gifted status?
...Oh well... I wish I could do something about this. I might go to a different place.
Or, like what Maeffy said, I might give things away randomly. I can make tons of people happy like that. (:

Wait a sec... I thought getting the "gifted" status is for how many posts you made. I think I'm wrong. How do I get this gifted status?

Last edited by ddooggss2; 02-26-2009 at 06:33 PM..
Old 02-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #15
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Aww if your account expires in a week, you may not have time to apply to be gifted. It's a long process. You would have to learn to trade with other members and that may take a month to learn to be able to be Gifted to do the giveaway. Try that suggestion to find ppl in the TR to give stuff away, like give them items for food for your pet. I hope I can find you in the TR LOL!
and also about your account with the delays and stuff, that is a bad server you got stuck on. They are working on it! If you wait a while, it may improve. my son's account is like that. But his other works beautifully.
But on the other hand, Webkinz has been costly lately.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 07:19 PM   #16
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Several of you asked why I am leaving. So, why am I leaving? I'm leaving Webkinz because I never get on it. I'm also VERY frustrated in Webkinz. Every time I want to get on, I have to wait. Then it would say that it couldn't connect. That happens all the time. I like going to people's houses, but it would always crash when I switch rooms...

Actually, I gave away some things already. I let my friends get on my accounts. I told them that they can do whatever they want with it. Heh, they pretty much ravaged my rooms. But I know that they don't get on Webkinz very much. So I thought, why not give it to someone that actually will actually enjoy it?

Okay, so no giveaway. I can't give anything away except for food if I don't have the gifted status?
...Oh well... I wish I could do something about this. I might go to a different place.
Or, like what Maeffy said, I might give things away randomly. I can make tons of people happy like that. (:

Wait a sec... I thought getting the "gifted" status is for how many posts you made. I think I'm wrong. How do I get this gifted status?
Gifted status is something earned through work, not posts Check out the first link in my siggie for more information.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 08:27 PM   #17
I have over 150

daisyrockgirl will become famous soon enough

Hey ddooggss12 didn't you have an account before? just ddooggss2 er ddooggss. Cuz I thought u bwhere banned.... well the ddooggss account. maybe u r not them i just wondered
daisyrockgirl is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #18

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You could always find a kid in your neighbourhood that would be happy to take over your account. Then you can give all the info and codes to that person too. That might be the simplest solution.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 10:05 PM   #19
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Giveaways are not allowed, but contests are. Guess the Number or Guess the Month I am Think Of are quite popular ones. You can only give away food in the Guess the Number, etc., contest, but you have to become gifted to hold a real contest.
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 02-27-2009, 08:42 AM   #20
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

youhave to applt to becom a gift trainee, there is a post count like i think you need 50 non fluff posts to get into the training progrm.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Closed