Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

ddooggss2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Giveaways!... Are they allowed here?

The title says it all. Are giveaways allowed here? By that I mean, can I give away things...for free? Well, not for free. You just chat and hang around. Y'know, stuff like that. You may be thinking, "oh no. Another scam."
No!
I am NOT lying. My account is going to expire the 6th of March. I have tons of rare items, twelve pets, tons of kinzcash, but I barely get on it. I'm going to let it expire. So I decided, hey, I don't want everything to go to waste. Why not give it away to people that want it?

If giveaways are allowed, I'll make one. I'll have proof that I am not lying and everything else.

But there's one more thing...

Can I give my account away, too? I mean, I spent over $100 on it, and it's going to be all wasted. Giving the account away will be the last thing I will give out. You can't really cheat on that one. Someone that gets it will have to have an unused code so it won't expire. If I keep changing the password, the person that owns my account can change it back. But I won't do that. Why would I if I gave away all my stuff?

You can't really scam on this one. This is not a win or loss. It's a win or you-get-no-prize. You don't loose anything.

So...can I do this?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #2
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Giveaways!... Are they allowed here?

Although I don't know about giving away accounts, you can give away stuff. People do it in the GE all the time.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

No, not unless you are gifted, I am pretty sure. But you can't give away your account I don't think. Let me go see if there is anything in the rules

~On MommaB's thread about giveaways it is only for the GE, it implies. I am also 90% sure that it is aginst the webkinz rules to give away your account or sell it.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 02-26-2009 at 08:53 AM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 08:49 AM   #4
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

Hi everyone! Lately more and more are wanting to do a give away,
which is absolutely fine, I would just like to ask those of you seeking to do one, to contact me first to gain approval.
To do this, send me a PM with this information:
1.Opening and Closing date of the giveaway
2.Type of Giveaway you want to do ~ Pick a numbers are most popular
3.The rules of your Giveaway
4.Your agreement to follow the rules posted below.

once I have gone through your plan of action, I will almost immed. give you the go ahead.
Also, I will assign a Mod [if need be] to your thread to watch how it goes in case there are any unforeseen issues pop up.
Please keep in mind that you will need to have a good amount of Kinzcash to be able to send out the items

Adding in:
1. Rules for a giveaway CAN NOT be changed at any given time, sorry but that just isn't fair,
2.you must hold this on your GE, and not open another thread, the second thread will be deleted.
3. if a giveaway has not been approved by me, it will be deleted.
4.It is the thread owner's responsibility to get the items sent out, the staff can not and will not be held accountable for items not sent.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
MommaB

* new~ I will post a list of approved give aways here, this way it will be easier for members to know who, and when
and again, I ask that you first ask before you post. thanks!

---------- TeenieKinz added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

i do belive you have to be gifted, otherwise you wouldnt have a ge to hold it on, as mommab says.

2.you must hold this on your GE, and not open another thread, the second thread will be deleted.

Last edited by TeenieKinz; 02-26-2009 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by ddooggss2
The title says it all. Are giveaways allowed here? By that I mean, can I give away things...for free? Well, not for free. You just chat and hang around. Y'know, stuff like that. You may be thinking, "oh no. Another scam."
No!
I am NOT lying. My account is going to expire the 6th of March. I have tons of rare items, twelve pets, tons of kinzcash, but I barely get on it. I'm going to let it expire. So I decided, hey, I don't want everything to go to waste. Why not give it away to people that want it?

If giveaways are allowed, I'll make one. I'll have proof that I am not lying and everything else.

But there's one more thing...

Can I give my account away, too? I mean, I spent over $100 on it, and it's going to be all wasted. Giving the account away will be the last thing I will give out. You can't really cheat on that one. Someone that gets it will have to have an unused code so it won't expire. If I keep changing the password, the person that owns my account can change it back. But I won't do that. Why would I if I gave away all my stuff?

You can't really scam on this one. This is not a win or loss. It's a win or you-get-no-prize. You don't loose anything.

So...can I do this?
I think that only 'gifted' and 'gift guru' members can, but I'll go ask a mod for you
Yes, sadly only gifted members can do giveaways . I suppose you should give your account to someone in real life who could watch over it for you

Last edited by cocogirl211; 02-26-2009 at 10:29 AM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Giveaways are allowed if you are gifted status and only then.
Contests can be held for prizes too but again you have to be gifted status unless it is for food prizes.

So sad that your account is going to expire. I hate to think of homeless little pets all lonely with noone playing with them. I know they aren't really real but still kind of sad.I know we put a lot of time/money into our accounts so I hate to think of it just expiring.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 10:39 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, you are not allowed to give your account away becuase you are the primary holder and have all of the codes. That gives you full access and (I know, not everyone is like this) it leaves the beneficiary at a distinct disadvantage should the benefactor suddenly have a change of heart.
It is cause for banning from
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, you are not allowed to give your account away becuase you are the primary holder and have all of the codes. That gives you full access and (I know, not everyone is like this) it leaves the beneficiary at a distinct disadvantage should the benefactor suddenly have a change of heart.
It is cause for banning from
Can you really be banned if you don't actually sell your account?

I do have one account that I did not open myself, but it's my husband's. He got bored with it and I took it over, so that's a bit different.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Can you really be banned if you don't actually sell your account?

I do have one account that I did not open myself, but it's my husband's. He got bored with it and I took it over, so that's a bit different.
Webkinz will not ban you for taking over your husbands account. Webkinz World will not ban you for gifting an account or receiving an account as a gift. They will only ban you for selling one or for hacking an account that you previously gave away.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:58 PM   #10

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Cheers! Oh, how sad to see you go from Webkinz world! If you feel you must go, you must have a reason, I'm sure. I have a suggestion though. Go to the Trading Room in the Webkinz World and trade with someone. Place your objects in up and click trade. Try it with a "friend." This will be a way to get rid of things in your account. Legally that is. Or, just Kinzpost them off to other members on your friends list as well. My friends and I do this all of the time. That seems to work. Good luck to you and again, sad to see you go!

Jill
32saoirse is offline Female
Closed