Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 11:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
dacro1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: A girl at my son's school stole his exclusive items and money

I know we can't get the items back. Is there a way we can report her to webkinz. I sent them an email, but I got the generic computer generated one back. I think they should punish this girl. At least take her webkinz account for a few days.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: A girl at my son's school stole his exclusive items and money

Someone has some phone numbers to call. i will go look for them and post back.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

okay here it is....this is from Katz a moderator I believe. hope this helps.

Click the image to open in full size. Re: NEED GANZ NUMBER
To contact Ganz:

** You must be 18 years of age to speak with a Ganz rep. If you are not 18 please have a parent call with you. Once they have parental permission they will be able to assist you.**

Please keep in mind they work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.

Toll free : 1-866-932-5469 I have not had any success with this unless I have had an extension number to enter.

Email : support@webkinz.com you will usually get a reply in 2 or 3 business days.

Good luck!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

I don' think there is much you can do now. Maybe you could talk with the girls parents , and if ganz doesn't do anything maybe her parents can take away her privelages for a few days?
Old 09-21-2007, 01:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

wow thats just plain rude, I definitely think thats something her parents should be made aware about as most have already suggested. Stealing is stealing which is a big no no kids!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 01:37 PM   #6
hannahhud
Gift Guru

hannahhud is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry to hear that. We change out password every few days so that will not happen. They need to suspend that persons account.
Closed