Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
yoyo578 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: gingerbread monkey help

the gingerbread monkey not fitting anywhere is really annoying. has anyone else noticed this?
also how long is it before ganz solves glitches like ths. it has been three weeks already.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #2
blueyedbaby1403 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: gingerbread monkey help

i havent noticed that but i have noticed that when you want to change a room name you cant???
Old 01-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
yoyo578 is an unknown quantity at this point

there are too many problems in webkinz world. they should close it for like a week and fix all the glitches.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #4
Lava Huntin'
Gifted

crm1116 is on a distinguished road

i have noticed this too. i dont think its a glitch because i have seen alot of food items you cant store. mostly seasonal items. the monkey is just unstoreable, not that big of a deal. a week without webkinz just to fix this problem would make me pretty mad,lol.

---------- crm1116 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by blueyedbaby1403
i havent noticed that but i have noticed that when you want to change a room name you cant???
yes you can, there are just alot of words that arent allowed. you have to find a name you like that they allow.

Last edited by crm1116; 01-11-2008 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
crm1116 is offline Male
Old 01-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
dsmjuggalo is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by crm1116
yes you can, there are just alot of words that arent allowed. you have to find a name you like that they allow.
NO there are some of us who cannot name the rooms anything,not even names other people have got approved. i havent been able to name any room any name...ive tried every name people say works for them and still nothing.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:41 PM   #6
Prncess217

Prncess217 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dsmjuggalo
NO there are some of us who cannot name the rooms anything,not even names other people have got approved. i havent been able to name any room any name...ive tried every name people say works for them and still nothing.
Are you sure they just didn't enter that name BEFORE they put so many restrictions on? That's what I've noticed... if I change a room name but decide to change it back, it decides a word I had before wasn't allowed.

---------- Prncess217 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Yes, it is frustrating with the monkey, they do usually fix it soon after the gift... there have been so many glitches lately, hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Last edited by Prncess217; 01-11-2008 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed