Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #1

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Answered: GIMP help

Does anyone have any good tutorials for GIMP? I downloaded it a while a ago, but I started expiriementing with it today.
I tried the tutorials at the GIMP website, but they were confusing. And the ones on googles didn't help much either.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance
i_like_pie is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Tango
View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
Does anyone have any good tutorials for GIMP? I downloaded it a while a ago, but I started expiriementing with it today.
I tried the tutorials at the GIMP website, but they were confusing. And the ones on googles didn't help much either.

Well, I'm not sure where you can find any good tutorials, but you can click on "help" at the top right corner, which is good if you're looking for anything specific. Once you get there, I'd suggest pressing "control + F" and then type in what you're looking for.

The way I learned to use GIMP was by practice.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #2
photographer
Webkinz :)

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: GIMP help

same here. If you get any good ones, can you teach me? : )
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

I use almost everything on GIMP.
Its a great thing to use!
You could probably google anything you want to learn.
Or PM me and I can help you with anything!
iHappy is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie

Well, I'm not sure where you can find any good tutorials, but you can click on "help" at the top right corner, which is good if you're looking for anything specific. Once you get there, I'd suggest pressing "control + F" and then type in what you're looking for.

Tango is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #5

Spottedfur will become famous soon enough

I was just fine with the GIMP Help section. If you look under the Help menu, there's usually something good to find. I think there's a part of the menu where you can get little tips that can help you out. Other than that, I really haven't found anything...
Spottedfur is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

what is gimp?
Galfam is offline Male
Old 08-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #7

Spottedfur will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by galfam
what is gimp?
GIMP is a program you can basically draw/edit pictures in. It stands for GNU Manipulation Image Program (or something like that...)
Spottedfur is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #8

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by iHappy
I use almost everything on GIMP.
Its a great thing to use!
You could probably google anything you want to learn.
Or PM me and I can help you with anything!
Thanks for the offer

View Post Originally Posted by Tango

\

Cool, I will try that.

View Post Originally Posted by Spottedfur
I was just fine with the GIMP Help section. If you look under the Help menu, there's usually something good to find. I think there's a part of the menu where you can get little tips that can help you out. Other than that, I really haven't found anything...
Ok thanks
View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
same here. If you get any good ones, can you teach me? : )
Sure xD
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

oh i have used that!
Galfam is offline Male
Old 08-08-2009, 06:38 AM   #10
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

i just dowloaded lepord and tiger todaybut they don't work, so your lucky on that and also acorn work on my first try then it stopped
fredned101 is offline Male
Closed