Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Default Unanswered: GIMP?

Is GIMP safe?
Do you have it?
Do you like it?
Would you reccomend getting it?

Thanks (:
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

Default Re: GIMP?

I will try to answer your questions.

Is GIMP safe?
To the best of my knowledge, yes.
Do you have it? Yes
Do you like it? I do, but some of the controls are difficult to use.
Would you recommend getting it? I would recommend it for certain uses, I use mine for blurring and clipping stuff.
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Is GIMP safe? Yes I think its pretty safe.
Do you have it? No I don't.
Do you like it? Well I never experienced it.
Would you reccomend getting it? I am not going to get it, but you could make sprites easier on GIMP, I use paint for sprite making, drawing, editing, cropping, resizing, screen shots and things like that, you can still make sprites on paint, and I made a few pretty good ones. Its your choice if you want to get GIMP.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:18 PM   #4
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

When I went to download it, it says a potential danger thing.
Why does it say that?
Old 11-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Is GIMP safe? I think it is.
Do you have it? Yes.
Do you like it? Yes.
Would you reccomend getting it? Yes. It was reccomended to me by Dragonbird. She evidently is quite apt at it. I am still learning. lol It is very detailed.

Hugs!
PP

Old 11-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #6
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

Is GIMP safe? To my knowledge, yes
Do you have it? No, but I am considering getting it soon
Do you like it? I think I will when I get it
Would you recommend getting it? I can't right now, but when I get it, I can give you that answer
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 08:32 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

i have gimp, i've had it for quite a while now.
yes, it's safe.
i love gimp, it's very easy to use. yes, i would recommend getting it.
i think it just says the potential danger thing to warn you, but if you don't feel safe about getting gimp then get paint. (:
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #8
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Wonder1001
Is GIMP safe?
Do you have it?
Do you like it?

Thanks (:
I think Gimp is safe. (: In my opinion.
I do have it.
I do like it! Although it is difficult to master, but there are people out there (and internet guides) that help you figure things out. Its sort of like a free photoshop.
I do recommend it. It does animations, cool text, glitters, borders... ect. And its free (big plus xD)

When I went to download it, it says a potential danger thing.
Why does it say that?
I don't know how your computer/virus protection works.
But mine always pops up as a potential danger when downloading anything.
But its an "unknown" publisher danger and the computer/virus protection can't identify a valid source that made the program to identify if its safe or not.

I haven't had any virus problems with gimp, or anything.
And my computer tells me gimp is safe.
And I've met countless other people with gimp.
And they all recommended it, and if they didn't it wasn't because of viruses but rather because they had a hard time figuring it out.
But there are tons of internet guides for that.

I hope this helps!

-Blythe
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #9
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

I downloaded it, and it is working fine (:
Thank you to everyone for your help, and I am having so much fun.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #10
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Is GIMP safe?
yes

Do you have it?
yes, before I got photoshop

Do you like it?
I prefer photoshop, if you're serious about graphic designing, then yes, get GIMP.

yep
softballipod is offline Female
Closed