Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
bugaboomiller
Webkinz :)

bugaboomiller is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Giftz on profile?

I noticed this on someone's profile and when I clicked on it it went to a feedback page. What is this? Is there a place to trade on here? I've looked but don't see anything. Sorry I'm new.
bugaboomiller is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Baby252
Your fine! Yes there is a place. You have to apply. We call it the Gift Exchange here (GE) To find out all about it click the link in my signature All about the GE
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Giftz on profile?

Your fine! Yes there is a place. You have to apply. We call it the Gift Exchange here (GE) To find out all about it click the link in my signature All about the GE
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #3
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

There is a Gift Exchange Program on WI, but you have to be a member for awhile, have a certain number of "non-fluff" posts (that means posts that are more than one line and really have something to say. Informative, helpful, supportive, etc.) and there is also a training program. If you click on the green FAQbutton on the top menu bar you can read about the Gift Exchange. There is also a very detailed thread about what the Gift Exchange is and how to apply - I think it's under Rules or in the top section of the forum. FIA (Fluffy in Alabama) is a member who does alot of work here with the gift exchange so if you wanted to drop her a visitor message, she could probably point you to other threads as well.

Hope this helps and welcome to
Old 06-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #4
BuddyGirl3
Gift Guru

KinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by bugaboomiller
I noticed this on someone's profile and when I clicked on it it went to a feedback page. What is this? Is there a place to trade on here? I've looked but don't see anything. Sorry I'm new.

Yes, there is a place to trade on here. However, you have to have at least 100 posts on the boards. (Not fluff type of posts, however) After you have been a member for awhile, you may apply to be a gift trainee. You will be paired up with someone that will show you the ropes and help you out. Good luck and welcome to WI.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #5
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by bugaboomiller
Yep! There is a place for trading on WI! Once you've made 50 nonfluff posts, and been a member for two weeks, you can apply to become a GT! Then you can start learning about how to trade, and practice, before you become Gifted, and graduate to the Big GE! It usually takes 2-4 weeks for the whole GT process. If you work hard enough, I'm sure you'll get into the GE! Once you've made at least fifty trades and 100 posts on WI, then you can apply to become a GG! Good luck, and have a nice day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KinzMom3
Yes, there is a place to trade on here. However, you have to have at least 100 posts on the boards. (Not fluff type of posts, however) After you have been a member for awhile, you may apply to be a gift trainee. You will be paired up with someone that will show you the ropes and help you out. Good luck and welcome to WI.
It's only 50 100 is for a Gift Guru
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #7
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I just looked up the thread you can check for more information:

It's under the Rules & Suggestions section of the Forum and the thread is called:
"WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information"

It' at the top of the section, you can't miss it!
Old 06-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

It seems everyone has said there is in fact a Trading Part of WI. What you saw is the Giftz FeedBack for WI Members. Every member has this, but only the Gift Trainees and above will have data recorded. If you'd like get trading, follow the directions and requirments the other members have posted above me. Good Luck!
Closed