Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Gifts on Webkinz Insider

I was reading this thread re: colors and and asked a question regarding gifts, but before anyone could answer, the post was closed.

This is my question. Regarding the gift trainees and gift gurus. Where do they get the gifts from? It is their own private stock, is there a pool that they draw from? Do they trade to accumulate items?

I really never thought about this before, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders how this Gift thing works.

Thanks, in advance, for your answer.
The "gifts" involved in trading are anything and everything that Webkinz World players have on their accounts. Some people trade rare items they've managed to accumulate over time, others trade wShop items. If an item can be sent via KinzPost, you'll find it in the GE.

Every member trades off of their own personal account, from their own collection of items.

I think you may also be wondering about the "Giftz" number that is shown on the accounts of people who have traded in the GE. Each time two people make a trade, each one gives a rating to the other person. This is very similar to the feedback that buyers and sellers give to each other on sites like eBay. These feedbacks are counted as "Giftz Points". The more Giftz Points, the more trades that person has made.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Gifts on Webkinz Insider

They usually collect them themselves. Like members from 2007, like myself, would have some of the 2007 items from buying and adopting for them. You adopt webkinz to get pet items, exclusives, PotM items. Rare items from the curio shop, and pretty much from spending time in Webkinz World.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

You can buy rares, you can trade, you can adopt pets...ect.
& you can earn them too..by getting some trading cards.. (:
Old 07-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

They get them by Earning them or finding them(Like Trading items)for example every time the adopt a Pet they get a Exclusive Item also if you were a member from a while ago you would probally have some older items that are now retired!

Hope I helped!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

"Giftz" is how many trades you've made here on WI. For example, I have 135, that means that I've traded 135 times with different members. (If you trade with the same member again, it doesn't count)

Members with Gifted status (GT, Gifted, GG, and GC) have a thread called a GE- Gift Exchange. On it they post items that they have, their values, and items they want to trade for. If you happen to find an item that you want on someone's GE, and have an item from their wants list that is of equal value, you exchange your WW ids and send the items to each other. When you recieve the gift, you add Feedback (Giftz) to that member. It's basically a rating (positive, neutral, or negative) and a short comment on the trader and what you traded

They trade their own items that they have on WW.

Sorry if I made that sound confusing...
Old 07-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #6

webkinzwonder12 is just really nicewebkinzwonder12 is just really nice

dotdotduck explained the whole thing. listen to what she explained.

Last edited by webkinzwonder12; 07-23-2009 at 07:04 PM..
Old 07-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzwonder12
dotdotduck explained the whole thing. listen to what she explained.
Thanks

I'd also like to add that Gift Trainees are limited to trading foods, small curio shop items, kinzstyle ,wshop items, non-retired/non-seasonal pet items, and current exclusives. When you're Gifted or a Gift Guru, you can trade anything! Retired, priceless, ect...
Old 07-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

People usually get them from holidays, codes from clothing, figurines, perfumes ect. and from adopting new pets. Each time they do one of these things, they usually save the gifts and then figure out which ones they would like to trade and open up their own shop here in WI.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 01:10 AM   #9
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

The "gifts" involved in trading are anything and everything that Webkinz World players have on their accounts. Some people trade rare items they've managed to accumulate over time, others trade wShop items. If an item can be sent via KinzPost, you'll find it in the GE.

Every member trades off of their own personal account, from their own collection of items.

I think you may also be wondering about the "Giftz" number that is shown on the accounts of people who have traded in the GE. Each time two people make a trade, each one gives a rating to the other person. This is very similar to the feedback that buyers and sellers give to each other on sites like eBay. These feedbacks are counted as "Giftz Points". The more Giftz Points, the more trades that person has made.
FIA is offline Female
Closed