Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #1
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: gifts from ??????

I just got 2 gifts mailed to WW. It came from
Quote:
someone how is no longer on your maililing list
How can that be It has me worried that someone maybe trying to hack into my account. What do you think?
fluffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: gifts from ??????

Did you set up trades with anyone for those items? Sometimes people send their items and then immediatally delete the person they are trading with from their account.
froschak is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy
I just got 2 gifts mailed to WW. It came from How can that be It has me worried that someone maybe trying to hack into my account. What do you think?
what that means is that the person who sent you the gifts was on your friends list but deleted you after sending the gifts, and thus is no longer on your friends list. I wouldn't worry about it- I think that it just means that they deleted you off of their phone.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #4
Shadow x3

Well, one of two things
They were once on your buddylist, and you now deleted them
they were once on your buddylist, and they delted you.

---------- Shadow x3 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah- Your a gift trainee- When you had a trade, somebody (u or them) deleted either one of your useranmes, right after being sent. So thats why!!!! (Just releated to my reason more)

Last edited by Shadow x3; 05-28-2008 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #5
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

I've been gone for a week haven't traded but I see what you mean they (whoever)deleted me then sent me something. Thanks
fluffy is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #6
Shadow x3

Your welcome!!! Anytime Fluffy!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 01:31 AM   #7
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy
I've been gone for a week haven't traded but I see what you mean they (whoever)deleted me then sent me something. Thanks

You have that backwards........

They must have sent you items while on your friends list and Then they deleted you after. You can't send items to someone who is not on your phone.

Good Luck and Happy Trading!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 01:36 AM   #8
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That's interesting, but I believe the people that have posted above me are correct. Good luck! :]
Your avvie is really cute!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 01:54 AM   #9
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

It is just what the others have said, somebody sent you the gift and then removed your name on their kinzchat list. Their name gets erased from you list too then and becomes "someone who is no longer your friend".

Some people are in a hurry to delete names after a kinzpost. I once had a trade where the other party sent first and then, before I could send my items, they removed my name. I could not send my items to them and we had to go thru the whole process of sending and accepting a new friend request.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 05-29-2008, 06:25 AM   #10
xox elf

Somebody probably just deleted you off their list after they sent the item to you. It doesn't nessicarily mean they're trying to hack you.
Closed