Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011, 01:04 AM   #1
hoopie! I'm a
Webkinz :)

bunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud of

Question Unanswered: Gifted / Trading?

Ok so i'm pretty new to WI, but i want to learn how to trade, or be gifted. what is this gifted "program'? how do i get in on it? Also how do i advertise what i am trading and what i need? Please and thank you
bunnycheeks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2011, 01:13 AM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gifted / Trading?

Hi Bunnycheeks,
Welcome to WI!
In order to participate in the Gift Exchange, you must first apply, and be accepted.
Then you go through training, and eventually work your way to being Gifted.
You can read some more about the Gift Exchange, here , and eventually you can apply there too, once you meet the requirements.
As for advertising what you want, you'll learn about that in the program.
But pretty much, you set up your own Gift Exchange thread, and list your haves and wants, and can search around other peoples' GEs also. =)
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 01:18 AM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Firstly, let me just say...
WELCOME TO WI!
I know that was quite belated, but it is better late then never. xD

Anyway, onto your questions...
Advertising of your items that you have up for trade and what you want for them is only allowed in the Gift Exchange. Trade talk in general of any nature such as "I traded my exclusive ____ for a _____." Is not allowed on the forum outside of the Gift Exchange. WI has very strict rules about trade talk outside of the gift exchange.

The Gift Exchange is a special place on the forum unlocked to gifted members. This would be what you consider the "special program".

Gifted Members are the only members allowed to trade on WI. And even then trading is ONLY allowed inside the gift exchange.
To become part of the gift exchange you must first apply.

The application process the the hardest part because not all members make it in.
To apply to become a gifted member you must meet a series of requirements.
Such as being in good standing at WI, being a member for over 2 weeks and a few other requirements.
You can read about all the requirements here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
One of the hardest requirements you must meet is having 50+ non-fluff posts.
Non-fluff posts are pretty much helpful forum posts. Most members find this to be the hardest requirement. It can be hard to make non-fluff posts.
Luckily the staff members of WI have made a nice guide on how to make non-fluff posts and what they are:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Once you think you're ready to apply for the gift exchange you post your agreement on this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
(This thread also happens to be the same one as the requirements).

Once you're accepted you go through a process where a Gift Coach teaches you all you need to know about fair trading.
Along with WI's trading policies and all you need to know about the WIGEV.

I hope this helps!
Good Luck!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 01:19 AM   #4
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I couldn't have said it better than MeWuvKitties! Also Here is another Link that will explain a ton
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...5/#post8462011

I'm sure you read it everywhere but just to be sure... Its a MAJOR rule not to talk about trading outside of the GE Like things you have and so on
Good Luck!!!! Karen
karenpd is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
hoopie! I'm a

bunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud of

Thank you so much! I feel kind of silly asking all these questions sometimes, but I am still rather new. I hope I can make it, and will start applying right away, but if they deny you once because your application doesn't meet requirements, can one re-apply later? Thanks again
bunnycheeks is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #6
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by bunnycheeks
Thank you so much! I feel kind of silly asking all these questions sometimes, but I am still rather new. I hope I can make it, and will start applying right away, but if they deny you once because your application doesn't meet requirements, can one re-apply later? Thanks again
Yes, if you are denied, you can re-apply...I believe there is a waiting period, first time after you are denied I think you must wait two weeks. They will tell you a reason and how long to wait before you re-apply. In the meantime, continue exploring WI, having fun, and making good strong posts. Good luck!
Old 12-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bunnycheeks
Don't be embarrassed about asking questions.
I didn't know anything about the GE until after I'd been a member for about 2 years.
Yes, if you get denied, you must wait atleast 2 weeks before re-applying again.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Don't be embarrassed about asking questions.
I didn't know anything about the GE until after I'd been a member for about 2 years.
Yes, if you get denied, you must wait atleast 2 weeks before re-applying again.
Actually, it's not always 2 weeks.

I'm sure all of the other members have told you plenty of information about this topic. And good luck for all future applies!
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 06:35 PM   #9

Priceless has disabled reputation

After trying about 5 times, it will usually be lengthened to a month adding onto the previous comments.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 12-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #10
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I think the best advice I can give is to make sure you have the time to commit to it before you even apply. There is a lot of time and work involved at first but it's definitely worth it and a lot of fun if you are ready.

Read the requirements carefully and make sure you meet them all then submit your application and wait patiently Good luck!
Closed