Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Unanswered: Gifted Question-PLEASE help me!

God bless you for clicking. I just have some questions . . .

-How do you become Gifted/ Gift Trainee/ Gift Guru?

-And what is a GE? Everyone has them is their siggies, such as, "Click here for my GE". When I click the link, it says I'm not allowed to acess it. Is it because I'm not gifted?

-And what about giftz? Some people have a sign under their # or posts.

Any help would be awesome! I'm envious of all who are Gifted! lol

P.S. This is sooo off topic, but does anyone know what happened to the older webkinz icons, such as the White Terrier or the Rabbit? You know, those small picture things, these:.
Thanks!
Softall Luva
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Gifted Question-PLEASE help me!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

there is the link that can explain the GE to you

GE is where the gifted people list their items to trade and were the trade talk takes place... Each gifted member has their own thread..

Giftz is the amount of positive trades in the GE...

the smilies, just click MORE that is near the top left and the rest will appear

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 09-30-2008 at 07:33 AM..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 12:29 PM   #3

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hi There,
To become a gift trainee you need to apply here (it will open up again monday):

Once you completed the training program and your gift coach feels you are ready you enter the Gift exchange as a Gifted member.

once you have completed 50 GIFTZ trades in the gift exchange area and have been a member of the area for the required amount of time you can apply to be a gift guru.

A GE is short for a gift exchange, the thread in which you trade and update.
You can not access it because you are not gifted.

GIFTZ are the amount of trades someone has made with people once. You get One gift point per different person you trade with. If you trade with them again you do not recieve a gift point.

The other icons are found in the smile list - press the yellow button in quick reply - or if you go advance and press 'other' you should find them as well.

hope this helps.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

to become a gifted traineee, this is the link...
to have to post their to apply. (you cant apply on the weekends tho, its closed then. apply monday-friday)

and the gift exchange is kind of like the trading room on webkinz. you trade some of your webkinz things, for other people's items. so yeah, its pretty much a trading room.

and the giftz thing is how many gifts people have exchanged in the gift exchange. to be a gifted trainee, you have to have been a member for over 2 weeks, and have made 50 helpfull "non-fluff" posts. first, if you are excpeted, you are a gifted trainee. you get trained with a coach, and they teach you how to use the gift exchange properly. once you have shown them you are ready, then you become gifted, and can trade mwith everyone!!really hope i helped!!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all of your help! How come it is closed on weekends? Is it because they are selecting people to become GT's? Oh, and do you have to be on , like , 24/7 to be trained by a GC? Cuz, i only get 30 mins a day.
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I know your question has been answered by all of the helpful people who posted above me but I would like to give you an extra link. This one was made by Moderator Gingerly and is a wonderful guide on how to post to become a gift trainee. You may want to look over it before posting your agreement on the Official Gift Exchange Thread.
I think the Official GE thread is closed for the weekend anyway. Here is the link to Gingerly's thread, Good luck and I hope to see you on the GE soon.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

---------- animegrl added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

No, you do not have to be on constantly. If you get accepted your Gift Coach will explain everything. You basically post a list and people come to you. Then you check your list and see if you like any offers. That's how it works.

Last edited by animegrl; 09-13-2008 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #7
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

GE stands for Gift Exhange. It's were selected members go to trade items in Webkinz World.

A Gift Trainee is a person who has applied to the GE, has been accpeted, and is learning how the GE works.

A Gifted member is a member who has expirience in traidng items in WI and trades in the Main GE with other Gifted members and Gift Gurus.

A Gift Guru is a member who has been Gifted for atleast 30 days, has traded atleast 50 times after becoming gifed, and shows excellence in behaivor.

In order to begin trading, you have to go through a training process with a Gift Coach. A Gift Coach is a very expirienced member who has been asked to train gift trainees to get ready for the big GE.
In order to become a Gift Trainee, you have to have been a member of WI for a minimum of 2 weeks, and have atleast 50 good posts. Click here to learn more about making good posts for the Gift Exchange.

Once you have met the requirements, you can read through the rules and apply here.
An admin will read through your prevous posts, check your account history, and make a desion on whether or not the GE is right for you. If they accept you, you recieve a PM about 1-2 weeks later including your next instructions.

The reason why you cannot enter users Gift Exchanges (The links in their signatures) is because you do not have the same ranking as them. If you are a Webkinz, you cannot go look at a Gift Trainee/Gifted/Gift Guru's GE. You cannot look/see any GE's, or the main Gift Exchange, nor user's Giftz feedback (the little number next to 'Giftz' on under somebody's name when they post).

The Giftz icon is for members who are allowed to trade in WI (A Gifted member, Gifted Trainee, or Gift Guru). The number shows how many different users they have traded with, and the percentage shows what percent of those trades were positive feedback.
If somebody's icon says 45 (100%), then they have traded with 45 different users, recieving positive/nuteral feedback for all their trades. If somebody's icon says 49 (98%), then that person has traded with 50 users, receiving negative feedback form one user.

I hope this helps you understand what you wanted to know

Oh.... and there is a new system with the thread where you apply to become a gift trainee... they now only have the thread open to accept applications during the week.. on weekends it is closed. So if you want to apply, you will have to wait until Monday. Hope this helps
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

the applications are closed from time to time to allow us to catch up with them and also so we do not over whelm the coaches. Apps could be closed for a weekend, or longer. it will depend on the circumstance.
Closed