Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Default Answered: Gifted Help

Hey guys. I was looking around, and I noticed that some people receive gifts, or they trade - They have like 'Gifted' or something like that under their username. I looked in the wiki (whatever its called) about how to become one, but it didn't really make sense to me.. Can someone explain to me how you become gifted, what you do when your gifted, Etc?
Best Answer - Posted by kittyhub54
Being Gifted is soo much fun, I personally love it, and I think its a great idea to apply to be a Gift Trainee!

Heres the steps to get there:

1.) Visit the Official Gift Exchange Information thread first! Make sure that you read all the rules, and if you have the requirements to apply, (being a member for 2 weeks, 50 posts, agreement to be good, etc) you can make a post on that thread applying for a Gift Trainee. Having good useful posts really helps you get in

2.) Get applied and learn to Trade! Next, you are let into the Gift Trainee GE! There, you start your own thread, learn about values, and make your first trade with your Gift Coach. In the Gift Trainee GE you can only trade certain items-our Gift Coaches want to make sure that everyone is trust worthy and don't start out with allowing trades with things like "Priceless" and other high valued items.

3.) Trade till you drop! Trade trade trade! Depending on how well you trade, depends how long you stay in the "Little GE". I was (and still am) a little bit of a clutzy trader, so I stayed there till I had about 90 Giftz Points! When you complete trades with people for the first time, you get a point. If you come back to them over and over again, it still counts towards your Gift Score, but not your Giftz Points.

4.) Surpass the "Little GE" and Move on up! When its time for you to move up to the "Gifted" stage, your Gift Coach will let you know through a PM! Then, while you are getting changed to Gifted (this takes a little while) you won't be able to trade in the "Little Gift Exchange". When your ranking is changed, then you are in the Big GE! You have the option of starting a thread, or just visiting others Theres no limit to how big your trades are, what you trade, or really anything! Just make sure you follow through on trades, be polite, never break any rules, and you will have a great time as a Gifted member!

Those are the 4 basic steps. It is really a fun fun time, there are soo many nice people here, and really its incredible compared to the sometimes snotty members in the Clubhouse. After you become Gifted, there is one other place you can apply for-and thats being a Gift Guru-which is really just giving you permission to trade with other Gift Guru's through Private Messages

Good luck, and have fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gifted Help

Here is some info: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Basically, you make good posts, and apply to become gifted. Once you are gifted, you get access to the Gift Exchange and you can trade items with other people on WI.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
Old 04-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

First, you have to apply to the Gift Exchange Training Program and get accepted. Then you have to do training and quizzes before your first trade with your coach. After doing a great job in the Trainee section, you become "Gifted". If you show excellent behaviour in the big GE, you can become a Gift Guru.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Becoming Gifted is something you earn through a training program. You apply, and they process the applications. If you are accepted, then you go through the training program. If you graduate, you will be able to go on to the GE and trade with other members!
Old 04-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #5
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Everyone starts off as a lil'kinz and moves up to webkinz, right? If you look at the links Quack posted above, it tells you how to become a gift trainee. If you get chosen to become one, your gift coach will help you threw a training program. When your coach thinks you are ready and have a suitable amount of trades, you move up to "The big GE" It unlocks a news forum with a GEDCT (Gift Exchange Daily Chat thread) and everyone's GE. Finally, if your an amazing member with a lot of trades and good posts (Must be gifted to apply) You can apply to become a gift guru- the highest level. I hope this helps and you will someday join us in the gift exchange!
-Violet
labsrock is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Being Gifted is soo much fun, I personally love it, and I think its a great idea to apply to be a Gift Trainee!

Heres the steps to get there:

1.) Visit the Official Gift Exchange Information thread first! Make sure that you read all the rules, and if you have the requirements to apply, (being a member for 2 weeks, 50 posts, agreement to be good, etc) you can make a post on that thread applying for a Gift Trainee. Having good useful posts really helps you get in

2.) Get applied and learn to Trade! Next, you are let into the Gift Trainee GE! There, you start your own thread, learn about values, and make your first trade with your Gift Coach. In the Gift Trainee GE you can only trade certain items-our Gift Coaches want to make sure that everyone is trust worthy and don't start out with allowing trades with things like "Priceless" and other high valued items.

3.) Trade till you drop! Trade trade trade! Depending on how well you trade, depends how long you stay in the "Little GE". I was (and still am) a little bit of a clutzy trader, so I stayed there till I had about 90 Giftz Points! When you complete trades with people for the first time, you get a point. If you come back to them over and over again, it still counts towards your Gift Score, but not your Giftz Points.

4.) Surpass the "Little GE" and Move on up! When its time for you to move up to the "Gifted" stage, your Gift Coach will let you know through a PM! Then, while you are getting changed to Gifted (this takes a little while) you won't be able to trade in the "Little Gift Exchange". When your ranking is changed, then you are in the Big GE! You have the option of starting a thread, or just visiting others Theres no limit to how big your trades are, what you trade, or really anything! Just make sure you follow through on trades, be polite, never break any rules, and you will have a great time as a Gifted member!

Those are the 4 basic steps. It is really a fun fun time, there are soo many nice people here, and really its incredible compared to the sometimes snotty members in the Clubhouse. After you become Gifted, there is one other place you can apply for-and thats being a Gift Guru-which is really just giving you permission to trade with other Gift Guru's through Private Messages

Good luck, and have fun!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #7

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Thanks Kittyhub54! I really want to apply soon
Closed