Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
RHRockclimber
Webkinz :)

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

Arrow Unanswered: Gifted!!!

I really want to become gifted or a gift trainee.... but to do that i think that you have to do like 50 posts..... how do you sugesst is the best way to post things that help the WI community as as a whole ( you have to do that or you posts don't count.... ) you can see how many post's i've made... it's not that many... and most of them don't really help the WI community.... i would like to be able to apply iin the next week or so... thanks guys... you guys are such a great help...

Becca
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gifted!!!

This should answer your questions. Good luck

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
joi is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

joi gave you just the right link
I have to tell you though, it's might be hard to get accepted within a week. You'll have to make at least 50 good, helpful posts (use the guide joi provided), and then you have to apply and be accepted. Once you are accepted, it takes more than a week before you can begin trading.
With a little work, though, you'll be a Gift Trainee in no time
Good luck!
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

^^Just to add on.
Applying doesn't automatically mean you'll get accepted, regardless of whether you meet all the expectations or not. There are a limited amount of coaches, and they can only train so many people at a time. I've had friends who've been applying for months without getting in.
It's just a warning- the process could take a lot longer than it seems. It's very unlikely you'll get accepted on your first try.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

While it may seem unlikely, Amygirl, there are many other reasons than just a lack of Gift Coaches.
Sometimes it is a question of 'Forum Maturity.' If it looks like the person is a good candidate and they will be able to work well with the Gift Coaches it is evident in their posts.
This is the reason we are asked to post at least 50+ helpful posts. We get a feel for the forum and what is expected of us.

RH, one of the best places to post is in the Welcome section.
Remember what it was like when you were brand new and how confusing this place can be? Well, here is your chance to show someone around and help them get the hang of things.
Posting in the Birthday threads doesn't hurt either. Who doesn't want to be remembered on their birthday. It is also a great place to make new friends.
Just make sure you click on that link that Joi supplied. Gingerly's thread is defintely the Best thread about what to do and what NOT to do.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #6
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

thank you so much everybody!!! this helps alot... i am hoping to apply for my first time within the month, i don't think i can choose the best answer to close the thred... i will just wait for it to close itself. thanks again RHRockclimber
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck!
I have a few more links in my siggy if you'd like to check those out.
Good luck!!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
While it may seem unlikely, Amygirl, there are many other reasons than just a lack of Gift Coaches.
Sometimes it is a question of 'Forum Maturity.' If it looks like the person is a good candidate and they will be able to work well with the Gift Coaches it is evident in their posts.
This is the reason we are asked to post at least 50+ helpful posts. We get a feel for the forum and what is expected of us.

RH, one of the best places to post is in the Welcome section.
Remember what it was like when you were brand new and how confusing this place can be? Well, here is your chance to show someone around and help them get the hang of things.
Posting in the Birthday threads doesn't hurt either. Who doesn't want to be remembered on their birthday. It is also a great place to make new friends.
Just make sure you click on that link that Joi supplied. Gingerly's thread is defintely the Best thread about what to do and what NOT to do.
I agree here with Dixie. There isn't a lack of Gift Coaches. You must be ready to become a Gift Trainee to take on all the different tasks with your coach. The Look At What I Got section is also another wonderful area to post in. Good Luck.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 01-04-2012, 05:07 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yep, Good Luck RH hope to see you in the Big Ge soon
You can click on the red flag on your first post and fill in the blank telling the mods that you got your answer and they can close the thread for you
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I agree with what everyone else has said. Also, joi just gave you the perfect link, but here's a few other helpful tips. One place to post is in the Somebody Help! section of the forum, and to provide help and detailed answers to other members. Another place to go is the Look What I Got section, and congratulate on other members' new items/things. However, there is no wrong place to post and help on this forum. As long as you contribute positively to the discussion and your post has a good idea/message behind it, you'll do just fine.

However, please remember that even if you do meet all of the requirements and you agree to the rules, that does not guarantee you a Gift Trainee, because of lack of Gift Coaches and other things. But don't lose hope! Even if you don't make it, keep trying, keep posting helpfully, and I know you'll get in eventually. I wish you the best of luck!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jackie luvs hines ward!!