Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
Lilie123454
Banned

Ke$harocks is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Gifted?

i am new here i need help how can i aply to be gifted
Best Answer - Posted by Ke$harocks
hi thank you so much for all your help everyone is so nice here at WI i luv it so much
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Default Re: Gifted?

HI! Welcome to WI! Well you have to first apply to become a Gift Trainee (aka GT); to aplly for that you read this thread..http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ and get 50 non-fluff posts and so on the requirements that is says. This thread..http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/ also helps by telling you what posts count as your 50. Once you become a GT you are learning the ropes to the GE. I don't know if I am allowed to say much more.

Good Luck Applying!
GSGO is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #3
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Check out this thread ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ where they will explain in detail the requirements to become a GT (Read the thread to find out what this term means here on WI.) That is the thread in which you will post your application when ready. To help increase your chances of getting accepted into the program, check out this thread here ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/. It is very helpful. I wish you good luck into becoming a future member of WI's Gifted Program!
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

This is the link to start with

Webkinz Insider Official Gift Exchange Information
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
elcome back to WI!

imaginepink has a spectacular aura about

I'm glad you got some help!
I am hoping to become gifted on this site soon as I heard it is a GREAT place for safe trades with friendly traders! Good Luck!
Blessings, Monica
imaginepink is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #6
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Here is the application page. I wish you luck in the future with applying for the GE.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #7
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Everybody has posted all of the important links

Good luck, i hope to see you in the GE soon

Last edited by pup5115; 05-28-2011 at 05:08 PM..
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #8
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Hey, Welcome to Wi!
Well, to become gifted you must have 50 non-fluff posts.
A non fluff post is a good post, such as the one I am typing right now, it is a post that is not spam and is helpful.
Once you think you have made 50 non-fluff posts you will head on over to this thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/. Then you make a post saying you would like to apply and become a Gift Trainee. If you are accepted you will then be paired with a Gift Coach who will lead you through the Gifted process.
Once you are done with your coach, you can make a trade thread in the GE. Then your Gift Coach will decide when you are comfortable with trading, and eventually you will move to Gifted and then Gift Guru.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 05-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #9
Lilie123454
Banned

Ke$harocks is on a distinguished road

hi thank you so much for all your help everyone is so nice here at WI i luv it so much
Old 05-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #10

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

I wish you the best of luck, your friend, Cloud.........
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Closed