Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #11
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Default Re: Gifted

If you post more than twice on the Gifted Trainee thread, both of your appilications WILL be deleted, and will make it longer to become a gift trainee.

View Post Originally Posted by tammie2222
Don't they notify you if your application is rejected? Or do you just not know?
No, they don't, as far as I know.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 02:01 PM   #12
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I only posted once and my application isn't there anymore

View Post Originally Posted by tammie2222
Don't they notify you if your application is rejected? Or do you just not know?

If your post has disappeared that means they have read your application and are looking into it. If you do not hear anything you may reapply. They do not notify you if you do not make it. You will receive a PM if you are chosen.
I do believe you need to wait at least 2 weeks to reapply, but a month would be better.
In the meantime post helpful posts to aid in getting your post count up. Make yourself know around the forum. Congratulate those who accomplish things and help others who need it.

Remember....they can only let in a few people at a time since the space is limited.

I didn't get accepted the first time.
I spent the next month learning all I could and tried to be as helpful as possile.
Then I reapplied and made it into the Gift Trainee Program !!

If at first you don't succeed.....try, try, again

Good luck to all of you !
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

You can't have two posts on the thread at the same time.
However, you can post once, say today. If your post is gone, deleted, you have to improve your "non fluff posts & wait two weeks before you can apply
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #14
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Just exactly what cocogirl and funky just said!

They notify the members were WERE accepted and delete the rest.

If you were not notified...you were not accepted.

But this means you can take time to apply again in TWO weeks.....make sure you are posting in appropriate areas of the forum.

Like the Welcome Thread....Congratulations...Happy Birthday.....etc...

Take the Two Weeks to make a real contribution. and do not post so much in FLUFF Threads like DCT, Games, Role Playing etc.

Just remember....if you are denied.....KEEP TRYING!!

It took me THREE times to be accepted. But it is worth it!! The Training Program is Wonderful and well worth the time and effort and wait!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 10:54 AM   #15
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny
Webkinz :)

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Check this thread, http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/ it will be very helpful! You DEFINITELY need to read all of the rules. No skimming! If you post more than once, they will remove ALL posts. One post is all they allow. After you get your post deleted, you have to wait two weeks to post in the thread again.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #16
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

If your application get's deleted it that means they didn't accept you, if you post two times they will delete your applications and it will take longer to become Gifted. So just be patient and try to post more non-fluff posts.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #17
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

i posted so many times, i am not allowed for 2 more months! not fair!
london is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #18
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

If you post twice both less than 2 weeks a part, Both posts will be deleted and ignored. I hope this cleared things up.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 09:40 AM   #19
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

I posted twice not even realizing that I did because there were so many pages of posts. Anyway when I did this I got a message from a moderator that I thought was pretty rude.. telling me to wait 2 months before I reapply. Now it has been almost 2 months- and I have well over the required posts, which have been helpful.
Jan 24th I am reapplying and am praying to get accepted- this can be so frustrating!!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #20
I'm proud to be a

Lily849 will become famous soon enough

They delete all your posts.
Lily849 is offline Female
Closed