Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
evangeline5432
Webkinz :)

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

Question Unanswered: Gifted

I have been on this site for a LONG time. I did everything the Gifted topic said to. Still not gifted and I want to trade with other on here so bad! I am trusted on a few trading sites and on one a trusted mod. But here just a member. ??? Whats up with that?
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Gifted

It's probably because you don't have at least 50 "non-fluff" posts. They are very choosy and really want you to have 50 lengthy and imformative posts that are very helpful. I would recomend going to the General Chat section and congratulating people on there webkinz adoptions, and help lots of people in this section. Also, try to avoid using text language. It took me a while too to become gifted. You'll be gifted soon enough. Just be patient
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #3
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you

---------- evangeline5432 added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Thank you

Last edited by evangeline5432; 12-16-2008 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 05:04 PM   #4

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Maybe they don't have anyone to train you right now. Besides when you have 359 posts they can't all be fluff it's got to be impossible. If you have only been trying for a week or two the just be patient. If it's been more than three weeks then you might try reapplying but only once because if you keep applying then they will automatically deny you. I think it was for two months and then only if you stop constantly applying and wait the two months before reapplying. Also you aren't allowed to ask if you have been approved or when you will be approved. So if you are unsure if they've even got your first application you might try to pm one of the mods and simply ask if they even got your application. Just be clear you aren't asking when you are going to be approved or anything like that it's just that you aren't sure if your application even went through and would really appreciate it if they would check to see if it was received. And be sure to say thank you so much etc. And you should probably send a thank you letter afterward. I'm not too sure if all that would keep you from being denied for the next two months or not. So it would be best to use your own judgment on this. Oh I think you're not allowed to ask what you did wrong to be denied. I hope I was able to help you. Catchfire
Closed