Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Blind me I'm a
Webkinz :)

Chicagofan732 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: Gifted

How do you turn fom a Webkinz to Gifted?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
Fieldhockeyxoxo

Default Re: Gifted

well you need tro have 50 or more helpful posts, and been a wi member for more than 2 weeks. and then u apply to the gifted thread and post your agreement, and then wait and a mod will pm you when they accept it (may take a bit they are busy)
Old 03-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hi there. The gift exchange is closed to us who are not gifted. Once you have been here for a total of two weeks and have 50 helpful posts you can apply to the GE for a gift Trainee status. You will be assigned a gift coach who will then help you to establish a good trading rapport with other users on a slower paced, minor scale. Once she thinks you are ready for the REAL DEAL, she will tell you to apply for your gifted status.
DON'T APPLY before your time is up or your posts are the right amount. A lot of people have been complaining that they never have been considered, but if they posted when they were supposed to, their posts wouldn't be deleted. When you are ready to become a part of the GE community, ask here.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/webkinzinsider-official-gift-t219641.html
Good luck!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
Blind me I'm a

But i have more than 50 posts and ben on since Febuary!
Old 03-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #5
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Chicagofan732
But i have more than 50 posts and ben on since Febuary!
Yes but you have to apply to become gifted. The first step is applying to become a GT (Gift trainee) where you get the training on how to trade by a marvolous Gift Coach.

To apply click on the link that says apply 2b gifted in my signature it will take you there. Make sure you read the whole post and understand. Once you have done that you may respond saying you have read, understood and agreed to the rules.
Hope this helps.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #6
Blind me I'm a

How do you apply i dont get it!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Go to the link Dixiecup put in her message and that should tell you everything you need to know.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
Blind me I'm a

i applyed now how long do i have to wait?
Old 03-28-2008, 06:02 PM   #9
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Chicagofan732
How do you apply i dont get it!
yes you use the link that was posted or the one in my sig. Read the rules carefully and then post that you have read the rules and agree to follow them.

---------- zephyr added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

There isn't a time limit if you read the bottom of the rules it says that. It just depends on when a space opens up in the training section.

Last edited by zephyr; 03-28-2008 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
zephyr is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 06:04 PM   #10
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

It usually takes 2 or 3 weeks because there are a lot of requests and the gift coaches have to go through all of them to find out who qualifies. Just be patient and look at what page number you were on when you agreed to the rules. Each day you should move up a page or two. Hope this helps
animegrl is offline Female
Closed