Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
kinzpower is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Gift Trainees & Gift Gurus

when you get enough posts and are accepted into the training program you will be coached/taught how it works. well someday if i'm lucky i'll be there. but it would be nice to have a little info on how it works ahead of time so that one could plan stategy. a simple question that comes to mind is, does it make sense to have a trading only account where one puts all their tradable items or not ??. mine are currently spread all over the place!! it's possible this info is somewhere,but i can't find it. Comments please !! tutorial would be great-- got to believe i'm not the only one whose curious!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Gift Trainees & Gift Gurus

Hi there,

I am glad to see that you are interested in the Gift Exchange. As you mentioned, your coach will definitely fill you in on everything about trading that you need to know. But just to ease your curious mind, I will give you a little blurb about trading.

Each person has the option of making a thread, that lists all of the items that you have up for trade. Other people then come to your GE, and ask for items on it.

Let's say I go to COWS4YOU's GE, and see that she has a gem stone table. I go onto her thread, and post something like "Hi Cows. I am interested in your Gemstone Table. Please let me know when I may offer."

Then, when it is my turn in line, I offer something for her gemstone table. Let's say, I offer he a Toadstool Table. If she wants to trade the Gemstone Table for the Toadstool Table, then she will agree. If she does not want to, then she can move on to the next offer, or give me the option to offer something different.

Once we are both satisfied, we add each other to our friends list in Webkinz. We then send our items to each other through Kinzpost. Once we both receive, we leave Feeback. This feedback is similar to what they do on Ebay. We both leave comments to tell other people that we completed a successful trade.

Please note, that until you have the correct status, you are NOT allowed to attempt to trade with anyone on here by communicating in the forums, PMs, or Profiles.

Sorry mods if I was not allowed to explain this out.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
Surfs up while being
Gift Guru

SurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I was wondering that too, I have been looking for info all over as well.

So how many posts do you need to be allowed to do this and when you ahve the posts who do you ask?
SurferMom is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 06:04 PM   #4
Gifted
MaLoo96 is on a distinguished road

You need 50 meaningful posts. There are all the guidelines are all in this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

It explains all the different Gift statuses and how to apply for the program.

I will look forward to trading with any new Trainees if you are accepted to the program.
MaLoo96 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #5
Gifted

MaxLucyRuby is on a distinguished road

I have a question. Before we become Gift Trainees, are we allowed to just gift another member something? I noticed that someone posted something that they are looking for and I was going to just send it to them as a gift, but I wasn't sure if that was okay.
MaxLucyRuby is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MaxLucyRuby
I have a question. Before we become Gift Trainees, are we allowed to just gift another member something? I noticed that someone posted something that they are looking for and I was going to just send it to them as a gift, but I wasn't sure if that was okay.
Yes, you are allowed to send gifts to other people, but you cannot expect anything in return, or ask for anything either.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 01:00 AM   #7
Gifted

MaxLucyRuby is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Yes, you are allowed to send gifts to other people, but you cannot expect anything in return, or ask for anything either.
Thank you! I'm not expecting anything at all. I just love sending gifts.
MaxLucyRuby is offline Female
Closed