Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
jalow09
Webkinz :)

jalow09 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Gift Trainees???

I was wondering if you guys could help me here. I wanted to know how to become a gift trainee. I know you have to post on the thread, but the thread is closed. So I was wondering how to become one now. And why the thread is closed. Thanks lots!
jalow09 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by JacksMom
It's not just staff reviewing the applications that gets behind -- it's the gift coaches as well, and how busy they are in the trainee section with other members.

There is no telling for sure when the thread will re-open, whether that's tonight, tomorrow, the next day, etc. Just subscribe to it like someone else suggested and you will know when it re-opens.

Remember when you do post, post only ONCE. Duplicating your post will result in all of your applications being removed.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Gift Trainees???

The thread is closed until tonight, I believe, so they can review the applications. I'm sure you will be able to post later today or tomorrow morning. Good luck!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

the thread closes from time to time because the staff that looks over our posts is busy. They look over each post from each person that applies, which takes a while. it will probably open in a few days, or maybe even a few hours.

i would also reccomend subsrcibing to the thread, so as soon as it opens you will know.
in the mean time just continue making good posts and being a helpful member.

good luck
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

The thread closed and it will reopen I think about tonight so you will be able to post your agreement later

Hope this helped

~x-tiff
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jalow09
I was wondering if you guys could help me here. I wanted to know how to become a gift trainee. I know you have to post on the thread, but the thread is closed. So I was wondering how to become one now. And why the thread is closed. Thanks lots!
The thread should be open by tomorrow. Don't worry,the thread closes from time too time,too probably train the GT's, but it always opens again.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

It's not just staff reviewing the applications that gets behind -- it's the gift coaches as well, and how busy they are in the trainee section with other members.

There is no telling for sure when the thread will re-open, whether that's tonight, tomorrow, the next day, etc. Just subscribe to it like someone else suggested and you will know when it re-opens.

Remember when you do post, post only ONCE. Duplicating your post will result in all of your applications being removed.

Good luck!
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #7

Akita is on a distinguished road

The thread closes every now and then because they are trying to review all the posts of a member. I guess that sometime sthey get really behind and try to catch up with the others that applied so they close the thread so their work doesn't build up on them.

Like the other suggested, subscribe to it and check it from time to time.
Akita is offline Female
Closed