Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #1

Smile Unanswered: Gift Trainee- Thanks! Mods Close Please

How do you become a gift trainee? HELP!:husky:

Last edited by 8888k; 01-20-2009 at 05:35 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Gift Trainee

Use this link
It'll tell you all you need to know
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #3
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Well... to become a GT (Gift Trainee) you need to have at least 50 non-fluff posts and be helpful to people. Try posting all over the fourm. Like welcoming people to WI.
Gingerly has made a helpful guide on how to make good posts to become a Gift Trainee. This guide tells you what you need to know and what you need to do to become a GT.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

Once you think you are ready to become a Gift Trainne you apply here.

Good luck!

Last edited by Isk8er; 01-19-2009 at 04:44 PM..
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Seems like you've already gotten some great answers to this question. :-) People here are quick! Love to help out, it's so wonderful to see.

I would hightly recomend joining the gift trainee program. It's a blast, and really helps you gain a greater understanding of values and fair trading practices. And, it's so much safter and more fun then using the Kinzchat clubhouse.

Best of luck to you if you decide to apply!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Good luck! I hope that you will become a GT!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:48 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

i am working to become one too! I have read up on it, so i know 1, you must have 50 non-fluff posts that have been helpful to other members, 2; you must be respectful and so much more! I have heard it is lots of fun! I am trying to post in SOMEBODY HELP section as much as i can. Hope this Helps!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 01:22 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I'm working on becoming one also!

Here's the link to it. But you can also find the link to it in the Wi rules and suggestions.

Good luck!

♥ P ♥
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #8
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

what happens when you are a gift trainee? i really want to be one, applied, but i don't know if I'll get in or not! and if i get in, what would happen?
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
what happens when you are a gift trainee? i really want to be one, applied, but i don't know if I'll get in or not! and if i get in, what would happen?
I'm not a Gift Trainee yet so I don't really know. But, I think if you do get accepted someone will PM you. Like a mod or an admin.
When you are a GT (Gift Trainee) you'll get access to the GE (Gift Exchange) so that means you'll be able to trade with other WI members. You'll also get a GC (Gift Coach). Your Gift Coach teaches you the trading stuff. Like what you need to know.

Last edited by Isk8er; 01-20-2009 at 04:03 PM..
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
Yep, like Isk8er said, once you get accepted, a mod should PM you, letting you know that the Gifted Training Section (GTS) has been unlocked for you.
After that, you have to apply again, like you did before, saying that you agree to all of the new rules about the GE, and then a Gift Coach should contact you.
LOL, the Gift Coaches are one for quizzes, I believe I've gotten .... 3 so far. They'll give you a lot of reading material, then you'll get a few tests .... just like school.
And then ..... you finally get to make your trading list! Just a rough draft though, with all trading values, and you can just PM it to your Gift Coach.
Once all of that business is done, you finally get to open your GE! You'll make your first trade with your GC, then once you're cleared, you are then free to trade with other people!

Does this explain enough? xD
Good luck, to all of you!
~♥~Webkinzluver321~♥~

P.S. Here are some quick terms to remember:
GE = Gift Exchange
GT = Gift Trainee
GC = Gift Coach
WIGEV = Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Values
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed