Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

Default Re: Gift Trainee Request...

It took me a while to get accepted to GT status, and it ended up happening on my brother Phillip's (with 2 "L"s) birthday at least a day or 2 after I applied. Cows4you sent me my acceptance PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

hopfully the thread will be up soon. i want to be a gift trainee, too!
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
What you said.
Actually.. there is only about 25 or so trainees in the section at a time.
WAY off...LOL The current list of trainees has 574 names on it...about a third of those are MIA, and the rest about half are active and the other half not yet actively trading. So even though it looks like the TS has only about 25 people/GEs active we are handling many more than that behind the scenes. There are probably 100 gift threads in there right now, without counting.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
kiddeokee is an unknown quantity at this point

What about those that just can't post every day. I work daily (and do not have internet access to fun sites) and sometimes I don't have time to get on here or WW for that matter. I want to be a GT because it seems fun & like a great way to trade. Do I have any hope?

I also don't like to post just for the sake of posting. When someone else has already answered a question, I don't see any sense in repeating an answer.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #15
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a post that says you have to post every day? I saw the information where you need to have 50 posts that are not 'fluff', but I didn't see anything that said you had to post every day. Did I miss it?
Ferf is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 08:38 PM   #16
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

It took me a while to become a trainee and gifted, so just be patient.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 12:44 AM   #17
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Also, I would spend time (waiting for GT status) checking out what items you can get, plus accumulate AS MUCH kinzcash NOW as you can, because once you're doing the GT stuff, you don't have any time to play games or answer questions!

I had a nice KC balance before, but have not been able to spend as much time on WW as I did before (I guess that's somewhat ironic, that I spend more time on WI than I do on WW nowadays!)
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 02:36 AM   #18
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

You don't have to post everyday. You just have to make post that show you want to be a part of the WI community. I also believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, starting your own thread doesn't count. This makes sense since someone might create 50 threads and then apply. The problem with that is you are not getting to know the community that way.

From Gingerly's post these sections don't count:
# 1...Contest Section.
# 2...The Polls.
# 3...Help I Need A Pet Name.
# 4...Role Plays.
# 5...The Rumor Mill.

When I first started, I spent alot of time in the Kinzville Academy section. Since I was there alot, I met people that also liked doing academy stuff and you just see their names pop up all the time...when I joined the GE, I ran into one of those people and we've been friends since. The point is, they want you to get to know people and people to get to know you before you trade because it is easier to accept someone whom the WI feels they have gotten to know through your post. Trading is built on trust and they can't consciously accept someone they are not sure would be honest in the trade section.

So, no, you don't have to post everyday and no, not all post count. Check out this thread made by the fabulous Gingerly:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

It is a very well written thread and should answer all your questions.

Cheers!
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 02:47 AM   #19
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by kiddeokee
What about those that just can't post every day. I work daily (and do not have internet access to fun sites) and sometimes I don't have time to get on here or WW for that matter. I want to be a GT because it seems fun & like a great way to trade. Do I have any hope?

I also don't like to post just for the sake of posting. When someone else has already answered a question, I don't see any sense in repeating an answer.
Hi, I did not post every day or even close to it, but I tried to make helpful and nice comments. I never just repeated info that was already there on the post already. I was accepted right away into the program when I applied, and I had around 100 posts. I had read that some folks wait a long time before getting accepted, so I was pleasantly surprised to be accepted within a few days of applying, especially since I didn't have a ton of posts.

Once I got into the gifted trainee program, I Have found I need to post every day just on my trades. Although I am occasionally on sporadically during the day, I make sure I have at least one time slot where I sit down and deal with all of my trades, and preferably at least twice. The GT takes more time than I expected, but is worth it. Everyone there is so nice. The coaches are beyond great to work with.

I try to get over here to the regular forum at least every couple of days and also make sure I read the breaking news each day.

Best of luck getting into the program.
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #20
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone!!! It's nice to know that other people well the same way as I do. Thanks to Azriel for the information and thanks to everyone else, too!!!! I really appreciate all the help that you have provided for me. Thanks to CindyMommy for telling me that I need to save up my kinzcash and that I should be prepared!!! I do agree that I spend more time here on webkinz insider than I do on webkinz itself. to Jennielou for the helpful information on all of the gift trainee. And for everyone, once again, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day to all!!!!!!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Closed