Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Unanswered: Gift Trainee Request...

I have applied to become a gift trainee and it has been awhile since it has reopened again. It's been a few days, almost a week know, that the thread has been closed. I'm trying my best to post "as a whole" but because I'm a student, I have homework, it's hard to do so. It's also hard because to "post as a whole" you have to post almost everyday!!! Does anyone know when the thread will open again and why it was closed in the first place??? Thanks to everyone in advanced!!!!!!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Gift Trainee Request...

It was closed so the Mods/Admins could catch up to the applicants, and will be re-opened when they do.
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the information. I thought that at first, but it has been several days and there are no more new gift trainees. Thanks for the input, e-angel!!! If anyone else has any idea that could help clear my mind about this situation, I would gladly appreciate it!!!! Hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend!!! Thank goodness it's Friday!!!!!!!!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Tink, in terms of posting everyday, when you are short on time and have a lot else you need to do, try posting in the "Help! Need a Pet Name" section. You would be making several posts in one day, without spending hours on WI. You would also be helping other members, and sometimes challenging/expressing your own creativity (easier than you think). I've made plenty of posts in the naming section, and also in the decorating section because I enjoy that. Best of luck!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #5
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Actually, auntjenny, posts in the Pet naming section to not count towards your GT posts. I would recommend posting in the Somebody Help! section or the Suggestion section.

And "posting as I whole" means not sharing an account with family members and such- being just you.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

It was closed to catch up on applications. Usually there isn't 70 or so applications sitting on the thread, usually there is about 30. They have closed it numerous times before, but it always re-opens. Don't worry!
It's usually closed for about 1-2 weeks. Not long.

And auntjenny, posts in the Help I Need A Pet Name do not count towards the 50 posts you need to qualify.

** And actually.. it has only been closed for 3 days. Since 11-11-08.

Last edited by Livi; 11-14-2008 at 04:55 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Hi there! just wanted to add that your posts should not be "fluff" posts, meaning that they should be helpful or have some meaning to it. I believe that they do look at your posts and take in consideration of what kind of posts that you type. Hope that helps! Good luck! ~ lollie
lollie is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #8
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

It is closed so they can catch-up with the applications. I assure you that it will open soon. You see, there are only so many Gift Coaches, so there are only so many spots open for Gift Trainees. When the GT's move on to being Gifted, a spot opens, and the admins who review apps., can accept another person. (I think that's how it works...Someone correct me if I'm wrong)
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #9
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
It is closed so they can catch-up with the applications. I assure you that it will open soon. You see, there are only so many Gift Coaches, so there are only so many spots open for Gift Trainees. When the GT's move on to being Gifted, a spot opens, and the admins who review apps., can accept another person. (I think that's how it works...Someone correct me if I'm wrong)
What you said.
Actually.. there is only about 25 or so trainees in the section at a time.
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

The GE application thread does close from time to time. Remember it is all based on space in the Training Section as well. That is why there is no certain time requirement that admin has to review your application. I'm sure that the thread will reopen sometime this weekend. Just enjoy posting on the forum.
Closed