Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
Elb
Micheal Jackson love
Webkinz :)

Elb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Gift Trainee Question

About how long does it take for them have you become a Trainee after applying to be one on the thread.

I have no notifications yet under User Cp that they have accepted/not accepted me into the GE.

I posted 3 days ago to be a Trainee.
Elb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 02:21 PM   #2
Arcanine is sooo
Gifted

Nellyxo96 has a spectacular aura aboutNellyxo96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Gift Trainee Question

I posted a couple weeks ago to become a gt...still no reply..
Nellyxo96 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

There is no real time limit but it usually takes a week or two. Look at what page you were on when you first agreed and you will notice that each day you move up a page or two. I don't think the mods or admins work on the Gift Trainee thread on the weekend.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

idk. it only took a few days for me, but it usually takes a lot longer.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I think there are many factors that affect the time it takes ...

Many of the mods over the training program have families and other responsibilities - if something is going on in RL, then obviously WI will not take first precedent.

If there are a number of people requesting into the TGE, the mods have to verify that they all qualify - one at a time. They really do look over their posts and check to see if you you are eligible.

Then there are the Gift Coaches - new eligible trainees can only come in if the Coaches have room on their list ... again RL people with RL responsibilities ...

I say, wait your turn ... it will eventually come ... meanwhile, read the WIGEV, become familiar with what's out there to trade and what the value of those items are. Build a list - have the values alongside them. Get your items in order - either all on one account and/or in a room ready for when you can trade. Figure out what items you want - are they realistic?

In the training program, we were limited to what we could trade (not too limited, but limited). You'll find that list out when you become a trainee. But any preparation you do now will only speed up the time once you get the PM that you've been accepted.

Good luck!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
cascas90

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

Yeah! Listen to Mathmom. I've posted several times and still haven't been a gt hope you become one soon with me!
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I think there are many factors that affect the time it takes ...

Many of the mods over the training program have families and other responsibilities - if something is going on in RL, then obviously WI will not take first precedent.

If there are a number of people requesting into the TGE, the mods have to verify that they all qualify - one at a time. They really do look over their posts and check to see if you you are eligible.

Then there are the Gift Coaches - new eligible trainees can only come in if the Coaches have room on their list ... again RL people with RL responsibilities ...

I say, wait your turn ... it will eventually come ... meanwhile, read the WIGEV, become familiar with what's out there to trade and what the value of those items are. Build a list - have the values alongside them. Get your items in order - either all on one account and/or in a room ready for when you can trade. Figure out what items you want - are they realistic?

In the training program, we were limited to what we could trade (not too limited, but limited). You'll find that list out when you become a trainee. But any preparation you do now will only speed up the time once you get the PM that you've been accepted.

Good luck!!
EXACTLY! Once you become a trainee, and you are prepared and shine in the trainee area.. then you will graduate quicker and everything. But, it takes a lot of time.. the gift coaches may not have room.. which is probably the biggest factor.. there are many new members and many new people waiting to become trainees! so it may take a while. . Hope you become one soon!
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:10 PM   #8

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Well I have tried twice now, and both of my posts got deleted by COWS4YOU. She says my posts lack controversy or something. I honestly would have to go back and check. Once you apply, you have as much a chance as everyone else, but the waiting list depends on how full the Gift Exchange is or not. I wish you luck on becoming a Gift Trainee, as I'm trying pretty hard also.

Best Wishes,
~CocoLion
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #9
believer

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
Well I have tried twice now, and both of my posts got deleted by COWS4YOU. She says my posts lack controversy or something. I honestly would have to go back and check. Once you apply, you have as much a chance as everyone else, but the waiting list depends on how full the Gift Exchange is or not. I wish you luck on becoming a Gift Trainee, as I'm trying pretty hard also.

Best Wishes,
~CocoLion
i've gotten that too
i am so frustrated i think i'll join a different site and be gifted there
Old 05-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #10

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Well it takes patience, and as I am a semi-paitent person, I can wait and do things with my real life until I can do something else on . I think it's fun to help people when you have time and just wait to become a Gift Trainee or otherwise, it wouldn't require as much and I,personally, don't think it'd be as fun!
CocoLion is offline Female
Closed