Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Gift Trainee Problem I Need Help

well an administrator said this:
your posts lack relevancy/content please add to the discussions on the board and repost your agreement at a later date
what should i do? i really want to become a gift trainee. Please Help!!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Gift Trainee Problem I Need Help

Hi Hanna!

That probably means that you have to post more posts that have more "OOMPH!" or "meat" in them. Instead of saying, "Cool! That's awesome!" for example, on a thread announcing that a new Webkinz is out, you can say "That's so cool! I would love to own a (insert Webkinz here) because..." and write out a pretty good post.

Also, proper English and grammar is a key part because you need to be understood if you're at the GE. I would post more and count how many nonfluff posts you have, and then apply again. DON'T apply again right away because most likely you'll get the same PM. After you get those 50 good posts, then repost your agreement and most likely you'll be accepted
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

You just need to make sure that you are making strong and informative posts - I would check Gingerly's guide to making good posts. There are a number of forums where the posts you make do not count towards your post totals for the GE, so I would also watch that. I would continue to make posts that would "count" and then reapply in a few weeks.

Here is the link to Gingerly's guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Yes, do as stated above, and maybe post in different sections than your comfort zone. It happened to me, and I'm trying to fix it.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

you probably just have too many "fluff" posts. It is ok, do not get discoraged I did not make it in on my first time, I had to try again. Just keep making helpful posts, such as in this section, or help new members! The GE is really something worth working for, so good luck making it in!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hello again! You have over 50 posts, but not all of them are nonfluff. You have to say more than just "cool" or "thanks" otherwise they're not adding too much to the discussion at all are they? "Good" posts that add to the conversation are the only ones that are counted. Add a little more of yourself into them, express the real you.

Like DL said, try to use correct grammar and spelling, otherwise it gets hard to read, and some people really get annoyed with it sometimes. You may mean one thing when you write it, but because your spelling or grammar was wrong somebody might've taken it the wrong way or to mean something different.

But you can't worry, because one way or another, hopefully some day soon, you'll be a GT! I'm wishing you luck, and don't give up. Have a Awesometastic day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
soshrtnswt
Webkinz :)

soshrtnswt is on a distinguished road

i also got to same message i am trying to make better posts so i can become gifted. i am trying by welcoming more people into wi and getting involved in more activities on WI and also trying to help people when i can... good luck to you
soshrtnswt is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Great advice has been given already but I would like to also suggest that you post in different sections of the forum. I think some nice places to start is the Birthday Threads, Hi, My Name is Joe (Welcome threads), Look What I Got, Somebody Help and so on. Showing interest, or giving advice or just saying a Congratulations can go along ways! Good luck and remember to post well thought out posts!
lollie is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #9
ebaday

It means your post isn't on topic or really isn't important to the converstation or question! Such as the question is, How do I change my background, and you say, IDK!, then that doesn't really have any importance to the thread and it is a fluff post. If you want to be a GT then you want to have good and informative posts that help people. Keep working on it! It took me two tries and I just got in..today! Good Luck!
Old 04-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #10

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

you might want to try reading this great guide made by gingerly. it explains how to make "non Fluff" posts, and where to posts. here's a link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
don't get discouraged, and keep trying
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed