Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #21
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: Gift Trainee Problem

try to make extra-good posts and make sure you only post once every once in a while.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #22
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Like DL and others said, in the eyes of the Mods and Ads, you're just not ready yet. Don't worry, this doesn't mean you'll never be a GT, just that you need to work harder. You need fifty nonfluff posts, which are helpful to others, and add to the converations well here on WI!

Don't worry, I'm still working on it too. Your number of fluff posts has to be fifty or above for every application. So say I went there yesterday, and I had 49 nonfluffs, then the next time, I'd need a whole new set of 50. They look over all of the posts AFTER your last application, not before or anything else! Good luck, I'm still working hard too! You'll get there eventually! See you around WI!

close... the requirement is to have 50 non fluff posts, if your application is not granted the first time around, that doesn't mean you have to have a whole new set of 50 posts.. just 50 good helpful posts altogether.

Take the time to get to know the forum and become a part of the community WI offers, the GE will be there
Old 04-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think I can help out a BIT here Yes, they DO look for those 50 posts to be available within those first few pages. Would you want to wade through 100 applicants with over 2000 posts to find 50 GOOD Non-fluff posts? Well, Administration is a LOT more than scanning your posts for relevant posts. If you want to be gifted, make sure your posts are near the front of yor application and also to keep posting relevance during the time you are awaiting an answer from your app
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #24
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MommaB
close... the requirement is to have 50 non fluff posts, if your application is not granted the first time around, that doesn't mean you have to have a whole new set of 50 posts.. just 50 good helpful posts altogether.

Take the time to get to know the forum and become a part of the community WI offers, the GE will be there
Great explanation, MommaB!

But if you want to post an additional 50 more, that's great!

*edit*

And to add on to what Dixiecup said, don't stop posting once you get to your 50! And don't post your application right when you get 50 posts, because it's often misinterpreted that you get in with just 50 posts. You have to show the admins that you continue to make good posts, not just those 50 that are required
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #25
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Don't get upset, I'm sure you can do it.
It took me like 2 months to get in... but i'm sure soon enough you can! Make sure to make your posts better, it'll definitely get you halfway there. Another thing is to make sure you treat everyone kindly and don't do 'fluff' posts.
And another reason your posts may be deleted is because if you post more than once on that thread, your posts are deleted. If you don't receive a message stating that you made it, you can try again once the thread is re-opened. Just not on the same thread you already posted on.
And it takes a while for them to find the results, don't feel you didn't make it because it's taking a while

Good luck!

-Carlyy
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #26
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Here's several things that can help you become one:

•Look through your past post! I know it may take awhile, but it will get you an idea of how many non-fluff post you have.
○Make sure you add detail to your post. Like, if someone ask the question "How do I change my avatar?", don't just post "Go to User CP." Try to post, like, ".....Go to User CP, then press "Change Avatar....." Ect.
•Welcome the newer members, or help them. For example, if one wants to know what the user stars are, give them a link to the FAQ, or tell them youself!
○Try to get to know some of the Gift Coaches. They like eager GTs. This won't count toward becoming one, but it helps. Ha-ha.
•Don't give up hope!

--oon23, wishing luck
oon23 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #27
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

You should re-read the requirements on the application thread in the first post and look for tips on Gingerly's stickied thread at the top of that section. Good Luck with applicaitons.
Franks is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #28
soshrtnswt

soshrtnswt is on a distinguished road

does posting pictures with a story count as a non fluff post? like for contests
soshrtnswt is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #29
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

yep, that has happened to me four times now i have also been getting a PM saying my post were not good enough, did you get that?

i assume it just means that we need to make more non-fluff post before we apply again.

by the way, the requirments are 50 good post, been a member for two weeks, and you need to agree to work hard wtih your gift coach and not discuss trading outside of the GE. do you meet those requirments?
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed